General Chat

Oh, please don't... This forum will not look proper anymore without your name, Jeb, and your avatar. You're this forum's national treasure. Not to say it brings about so many memories...

Regards

Nyaw. You just like my avatar cause she's giving you a sexy look. :P But thank you... so sweet... :oops:

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Oh, now you mention it... Oh. My turn to blush... I thought that look was for Rarity :P How could I even imagine I was worthy? :D

Regards

Of course you're worthy... ;)

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Ah, well... Didn't know there were quite that many options... Oh, geez, I'm gonna be late for work...

Regards

Well, I never like to rush... Good things come... and all that...

@Jeb - ah, thank you! You put a big smile on my face! :D

Regards

You know, I am getting a bit tired of ISIS being named, you know, ISIS. Because I'm dead certain that, as an Archer fan, I am now on some kind of NSA watchlist.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

That and I'll never be able to play Age of Mythology again without thinking about them. Ugh. Even though everyone's calling them Daesh now.

Retired Forum Moderator

That too. Fuckers ruined a lot of things, including both a hilarious TV show and the goddess of wisdom. Sure does make me wish ISIL had caught on instead.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

This reminds me of my classmate back in high school who's named Isis. I wonder how people will ask her about her name now.

@Rarity: I can't read about Ancient Egypt history without thinking about them for that matter.

Welp, now what?

aGRXVeZ_460s.jpg

Personally, I don't think the name bothers me too much at all. I'm usually able to just look past it. X3 Isis is still a badass Egyptian God to me. XD But hey Rarity, at least you got Set and Ra. They're similar... XP

-------

Hehe, Isis... :D

e123e63eb77d1bb57ddc13244a8f3a84.jpg

I actually prefer that name! Firstly, it is aesthetically pleasing to me; then, I love the irony - a group claiming ultra monotheistic misogynistic aspirations calls itself by the name of an ancient polytheistic deity - and a woman at that! :D

Regards

"Dear Allah of Islam,

A group of humans who claim to worship you, committing acts of violence and terror in the name of your benign self, have named themselves 'ISIS'.

Having existed for over 5000 years as a deity of Wisdom and Health, I take particular exception to the usage of this title by your supposed followers. I therefore request that you contact the offending group and issue an order of Cease And Desist.

I shall also be contacting the Copyright Office as I may additionally demand compensation for misrepresentation and infringement.

With Kind Regards

ISIS of Egyptian Polytheistic Pantheon."

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

So this is really cool and annoying.

Js2.png

it's from Just cause 2. this never happened when i began playing, put it down for a month or so, just started playing again recently, and these fuckers appeared. Has anyone had this happen to them? By the way, my graphical hardware can pretty much make this game so i really don't think it's that. maybe a Nvidia display driver update did something the game doesn't like? I don't know. i cannot play until i figure out what's causing this.

my troubleshooting journey so far:

it happens in fullscreen too

verifying game cache did nothing

messed with settings nothing helped

optimizing game doesn't work

satan stopped talking to me after that last thing, so he's out. bastard

uninstalling/reinstalling did approximately dick.

running compatibility mode for win 8 didn't do anything

neither did running as admin

I really don't get it...this is the only game this is happening to.

That almost looks like what one of my gfx cards did when it started to die. Games would get artifacting like that. Have you tried other games to see if you get anything similar?

Edit: I swear my room is filled with spiders trained in the art of stealth because I keep getting bites on my arm and I never notice them until I unconsciously make contact with the bite and feel the sore spot.

Retired Forum Moderator