General Chat

@Seattleite: It's your birthday? And if so - happy birthday! ^_^

@Rarity: Oh goodness gracious me! D: That sounds awful. I hope he's alright now. Geez, that must have been horrible... Seeing one of your parents in a distress like that is just... *shivers* You shake and you can't really think straight, it's like all you can think of is; "Is he/she okay??" Same goes with any loved one I suppose!

When did that happen? In the dental place or outside or something?

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

That's what it says on the bottom of the index, innit? Yeah, 23. As near as I can tell, it is in no way different from 22. There's also no party, might be a cake I don't know, and I start work tomorrow like it never happened.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

That's what it says on the bottom of the index, innit? Yeah, 23. As near as I can tell, it is in no way different from 22. There's also no party, might be a cake I don't know, and I start work tomorrow like it never happened.

As my parents told me, as you get older, you'll get less presents, parties, etc.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

@Seattleite: Sorry, I'm Australian. XD All the birthdays are early here, so I either miss them or somebody in US time tells me about it and I don't know whether they're fucking with me or not.

Sorry though... I'd give you a prezzie if I could! :D

OKAY! Hey guys, I made something. Since I'm poor as fuck, but I love you all too much, I had to do SOMETHING for Christmas...

1. Some of your avatars are so WTF, I didn't know what to draw you as.

Psychotic - I hope you don't mind being a rainbow headed chick. :P

Zaraki/AP_Pastor/Danielsangeo - I meshed up a body for you guys. XD

Binky - You're still a cartoon freak. :P

BTG - Congratz, you're a part of the Star-Trek universe now.

2. This took forever. So you guys either like it, or I'm shoving it down your throat. :):lol:

3. If I missed someone, I owe them like... $2 or something. XD I dunno, sorry!

4. I'm posting this now cause... some people are probably away for actual Christmas, and I'll be in the US by then so I might as well get it done now! :D

GCJwy99.jpg

BTG and Seattleite cringe at some TV show, who the fuck knows what they're watching.

Me and Vappy create music, whilst AP and Binky contemplate it.

Daniel spent too much time writing up those subs...

Mr.KittyCat is being... a cat.

Zaraki is writing something awesome, who knows what that is.

Username has never had a flying perch before - Rarity.

Ninja is worried about the floor, whilst Scott is more worried about his soda.

And then we have Alyxx attemping to drag Kyou's lazy ass back to the forum. :P

Oh... and moderators fly now... XP

But yeah, I'm not the best artist... but it's the least I can do to show you guys that I care! :D I would have felt horrible if I didn't do anything. You're all such awesome people. So glad I came to this forum... and I hope you all have a sweet Merry Christmas! ^_^ <3

Thank you~!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

While i realize it's Username, the simple fact on it's own that I have an owl perched on my shoulder pleases me. It pleases me greatly.

Owls are my favorite bird. <3

Retired Forum Moderator

O.o

Hey peoples

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

While i realize it's Username, the simple fact on it's own that I have an owl perched on my shoulder pleases me. It pleases me greatly.

Owls are my favorite bird. <3

Hell yeah! :D

the name's riley

@Seattleite: Sorry, I'm Australian. XD All the birthdays are early here, so I either miss them or somebody in US time tells me about it and I don't know whether they're fucking with me or not.

OKAY! Hey guys, I made something. Since I'm poor as fuck, but I love you all too much, I had to do SOMETHING for Christmas...

2. This took forever. So you guys either like it, or I'm shoving it down your throat. :):lol:

4. I'm posting this now cause... some people are probably away for actual Christmas, and I'll be in the US by then so I might as well get it done now! :D

GCJwy99.jpg

BTG and Seattleite cringe at some TV show, who the fuck knows what they're watching.

But yeah, I'm not the best artist... but it's the least I can do to show you guys that I care! :D I would have felt horrible if I didn't do anything. You're all such awesome people. So glad I came to this forum... and I hope you all have a sweet Merry Christmas! ^_^ <3

Thank you~!

You could have drawn me with having a shaven head with glasses and an evil toothy smirk,but otherwise this is a masterpiece! Can you do more?

EDIT:This is my new desktop background. :mrgreen:

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

GCJwy99.jpg

Thank you~!

Would've been better if I had horns... oh well, awesome pic :D

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Goodness gracious me, ya'll are fussy as fuck. XD Nah, it's cool... means I know exactly how to please you all if I ever decide to draw something like this again. :D

And for fun:

TQkv-zqU-L8

-------

Jeb, this is BEAUTIFUL! I love it! :D Though i'd like to see myself with a Zappa moustache there (or maybe not). Joke aside, I really love this. It even looks great as a desktop background as well.

Welp, now what?

Haha! That's amazing! I love how I'm literally my avatar! Though, just for future reference, Akbar and Jeff wear shorts, but no biggie, trousers can make me more distinct :P

life-in-hell.jpg

And holy shit, that music! You're so, SO right about electro swing!

Also Alyxx, did your clothes fall off, or have I not been paying attention to your Avatar? I don't recall your baps being quite so...present.

EDIT: just xmassed my avatar. Will resume the adventures of Akbar and Jeff after xmas.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Probly Enterprise... ;)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Am I so bland and boring that my avatar is my personality? That's it? I don't have one of my own? I mean, I'm glad I was included in the drawing, don't get me wrong, it's just there's more to me. All my life it seems like no one really noticed me, saw me for who I am, no one recognizing my talents, complimenting me or anything. The only compliments I get are when I do something awesome by accident or it's from just knee-jerk reaction when playing a sport, like putting my hand up to stop the soccer ball. I only put my hand up, so I don't get hit in the face, not to defend it/stop it from getting into the goal.

But no, I make a video, I share it, and I get nothing, I draw something, show it around, and nothing, I try to be nice to everyone, not boasting my talents (or at least I try not to) and what do I get? Nothing! Yet people do the same thing and they get praise! Yes I know there's a vent thread, but dammit, it's more fitting here than there. I mean, it's like why bother? Why bother sharing the things I enjoy/make when no one notices? Why does no one recognize my personality, or anything?

Is it really too much to ask for some legitimate praise once in a while?

To clarify: I'm not trying to boast my work or anything, I'm not looking for praise/worship/attention/whatever, I just would like to have legit praise once in a while for something I did on purpose. I also would like it if people started to recognize my talents, my personality, you know, try and get to know me (more/better).

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Am I so bland and boring that my avatar is my personality? That's it? I don't have one of my own? I mean, I'm glad I was included in the drawing, don't get me wrong, it's just there's more to me. All my life it seems like no one really noticed me, saw me for who I am, no one recognizing my talents, complimenting me or anything. The only compliments I get are when I do something awesome by accident or it's from just knee-jerk reaction when playing a sport, like putting my hand up to stop the soccer ball. I only put my hand up, so I don't get hit in the face, not to defend it/stop it from getting into the goal.

But no, I make a video, I share it, and I get nothing, I draw something, show it around, and nothing, I try to be nice to everyone, not boasting my talents (or at least I try not to) and what do I get? Nothing! Yet people do the same thing and they get praise! Yes I know there's a vent thread, but dammit, it's more fitting here than there. I mean, it's like why bother? Why bother sharing the things I enjoy/make when no one notices? Why does no one recognize my personality, or anything?

Is it really too much to ask for some legitimate praise once in a while?

To clarify: I'm not trying to boast my work or anything, I'm not looking for praise/worship/attention/whatever, I just would like to have legit praise once in a while for something I did on purpose. I also would like it if people started to recognize my talents, my personality, you know, try and get to know me (more/better).

Your avatar reflects your personality and who you are. That's the purpose of it. The only reason she used your avatar as a basis is because, well, that's the visual identity people associate you with. It's not meant as a criticism or a way to call you bland or anything, it's just there because we associate you with your avatar.

And who said Rainbow Dash is bland?

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Your avatar reflects your personality and who you are. That's the purpose of it. The only reason she used your avatar as a basis is because, well, that's the visual identity people associate you with. It's not meant as a criticism or a way to call you bland or anything, it's just there because we associate you with your avatar.

Agreed.

I did, many times.

I did, many times.

Yeah but you hate the show...

It's still an accurate answer to the question... 8-)