General Chat

I know it does, but that's like saying that Captain Obvious "kinda states the obvious an awful lot". ;)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

My avatar isn't my personality, it's something I enjoy. That's like saying the clothes I wear is my personality, or who I am. I'm more than just a Brony, I'm more than just a gamer.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

My avatar isn't my personality, it's something I enjoy. That's like saying the clothes I wear is my personality, or who I am. I'm more than just a Brony, I'm more than just a gamer.

I know, I'm just trying to explain why you're portrayed as Rainbow Dash in the picture. It's because that's how we see you because that's how you choose to portray yourself in your avatar. We're not saying that's all you are, nor are we saying we're not interested in you. Just saying that's how people see you because that's how you choose to be seen.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

If Jeb wants to draw me as my avatar, fine, I just want some personality, like how she drew you getting Kyou back into the forum, or how Zaraki is making music, or how Daniel's on the computer. I wanted something, something more than "oh no the floor is ruined from acid". Have me listening to music (with headphones) while on the computer or something.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Ah... Hehe... I think I lacked personality for the whole picture actually. :P There were many things I could have done, but I didn't. This was a first time thing, I didn't know how you guys would react. XP I just did it. But really, Rarity is just staring at an owl, Binky isn't even showing any expression. XD It's just :I Then we have a cat, and an owl. Doing nothing but being a cat... And an owl... And lol, BTG and Seattleite, nobody shows personality when they watch TV do they? XP They look like a bunch of vegetables. :P

But... Sorry! This was seriously a first time thing, I had to stare at my screen for ages wondering what gender to put some of you guys as or whether you'd want to be portrayed by your avatar. Like, Binky, wtf. XD You're just a white cartoon character - adorable one though, I like it. XP It's hard to draw something for a large audience and not offend at least SOMEONE, so I was expecting this one to be honest. :P I can only apologize and tell you I'll try harder in the future. Sorry!

And I'm sorry about the whole "no-praise" thing... I hate it when this happens to people... To be honest though, I haven't seen any of your original creative work posted in ages. :( Not on the forum at least. If I knew about anything new you've created, hell yeah I'll watch it/look at it. ^_^ But yeah, sorry!! I wasn't expecting to get this one flawless, fuck no. XD But I'm glad ya'll are being fussy... Gives me a good chance at being better next time... If I do something like it again. Sorry!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I personally think it was a very nice gesture of you to do this, especially since you decided to do this all on your own. ^_^ I've never been included in someone's gift art before so it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Thank you! :D

Retired Forum Moderator

D'awww... Hehe, you're welcome! I'm more ecstatic than this truck, look at him, he's such a happy truck!! Aw!

bnc.gif

And Binky, lol, that comic. XD I kinda like your cartoon avatar thing too much. If you don't mind me continuing to use it in the future... Can I? :P

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I've never been included in someone's gift art before so it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Thank you! :D

Same here, it's lovely :3

You're perfectly welcome to keep using it Jeb :) Though, if you don't mind me saying a couple of things:

I'll admit that I wouldn't have minded being more *human* in the picture, but on the other hand my avatar is an extension of my personality in that it displays something which I relate to on a personal level (The early work of Matt Groening). So for that reason, I'm happy to be associated with it when being depicted in your pictures. :3

If I had to make any suggestions, I guess you could make me human with a fez and Charlie Brown clothes (Akbar and Jeff are based on CB). Alternatively you could give me Binky's ears:

binky.jpg

Or my gig outfit (on the right).

Basically, whatever you think best represents both *me*, and how you perceive me. You have full creative control ;)

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I'll figure out something for you... X3 Will experiment and stuff. I like my art style... But it's hard to mesh the cartoon avatar and my style together... XP The eyes don't work...

zSzYrEyh.jpg

embRJzjh.jpg

:P I'll see what I can do.

-------

Yeya, didn't you know moderators are magical creatures? :P That's why we're so fun to hang out with. XP You don't know this, but when I became a moderator, they kidnapped me and made me drink a potion and poof! Magical!! The cure to being a moderator is to be a complete douche.

-------

Yeya, didn't you know moderators are magical creatures? :P That's why we're so fun to hang out with. XP You don't know this, but when I became a moderator, they kidnapped me and made me drink a potion and poof! Magical!! The cure to being a moderator is to be a complete douche.

I was magical before I became a mod, but you guys know all about that.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

The cure to being a moderator is to be a complete douche.

I'm sorry, but you're permanently cursed Jeb. ;)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Just a thought, has anyone on AF been 'demoted' from Mod before?

Katie was.

She didn't really do anything to get demoted, she just kinda left us.

the name's riley