General Chat

I don't remember a Katie. Also, from what I've seen, it's more of Mods/Admins leaving, for various reasons, and being 'replaced' (at least some of them), now do they still have their status? I can't say for sure. I know Nagisa still has her Admin status, but she hasn't been on for ages.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

The cure to being a moderator is to be a complete douche.

I'm sorry, but you're permanently cursed Jeb. ;)

:oops: Aw. Thank you~

@Binky: I think I remember talking to Kyou about this one time... There was a guy who was being too harsh and strict and Ross was like; "You need to chill." But he kept doing it and he got demoted. But he was so pissed, he just left the forum. X3 I THINK. This was told to me ages ago so.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=723

Also, I hope I don't get in trouble for talking about this. XD I don't know what info we can or can't give out. X3 But I think it's okay.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

@Binky: I think I remember talking to Kyou about this one time... There was a guy who was being too harsh and strict and Ross was like; "You need to chill." But he kept doing it and he got demoted. But he was so pissed, he just left the forum. X3 I THINK. This was told to me ages ago so.

Also, I hope I don't get in trouble for talking about this. XD I don't know what info we can or can't give out. X3 But I think it's okay.

That avatar does look familiar.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

http://www.accursedfarms.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=723

I can confirm this. He was really overzealous with his mod status. Think it was before I became a mod.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I don't remember a Katie. Also, from what I've seen, it's more of Mods/Admins leaving, for various reasons, and being 'replaced' (at least some of them), now do they still have their status? I can't say for sure. I know Nagisa still has her Admin status, but she hasn't been on for ages.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3807

This was the Katie I was talking about, she also took requests for image signatures when those were still around.

the name's riley

Will if she was a mod... seeing as she was literally on the forum for less than a month, she probably asked to be demoted so she could leave, maybe because she just didn't want to be a moderator?

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

yea, Ross said a while ago that he doesn't really care what we talk about as long as it doesn't disturb the peace. he left it as a judgement call.

but yea, that was an interesting time. I'm really happy with the current staff setup though. I've never clashed with any of the mods here (except Alyxx, but...she knows what she did.)

Interesting... The same thing we got from Ross earlier on.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

yea, Ross said a while ago that he doesn't really care what we talk about as long as it doesn't disturb the peace. he left it as a judgement call.

but yea, that was an interesting time. I'm really happy with the current staff setup though. I've never clashed with any of the mods here (except Alyxx, but...she knows what she did.)

I think we get along pretty well. <3

Even when we don't get along, we still get along better than people on the vast majority of sites around the internet.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Yes, we do. I was only joking. <3

Edit: dammit i hit the edit button instead of the quote button at first. ignore the mod log that'll reflect that. XD

Yes, we do. I was only joking. <3

Edit: dammit i hit the edit button instead of the quote button at first. ignore the mod log that'll reflect that. XD

Hope you realize what you're asking is impossible... ;)

*whispers* The mod log... >.>

-------