General Chat

Yea, it's kinda like they just want you to know they've been listening.

I usually just assume they're afk already. Especially since it's usually a skype call this happens in. XD like 20 minutes of silence while me and another friend talks then suddenly "brb" and another 20 minutes of silence.

Unlike the chatbot I don't get reprogrammed because I hurt someone's feelings. I guess they didn't like the AI being more intelligent than your average sheep.

So the instructor for this class must be used to working with lazy high school students because she's been pushing for weeks how this final project is gonna take up the last 2 weeks of our time.

And I'm done. Like, completely. As far as final projects go, this was awfully easy. The assignment went up yesterday.

Sounds like she either doesn't know the actual difficulty of the project, or she was just trying to make people panic and mess up.

Asked out a girl I have known and fancied for half a year.

I was planning to ask her out months ago but I stopped myself.

Because my suicidal friend was completely in love with her and I didn't want to destabilize his mental state.

A few days ago, I decided I was sick of having to bend my decisions for some other guy who never really wasn't that great of a friend in the first place.

She told me she had been waiting for me to ask her out for months.

But now she's already dating and in love with some other guy.

Right now, I am looking at my Facebook friendslist for someone else I could ask out in the next week or so.

that's straight up bullshit, man. Why the rush though?

What are you referring as the "rush"? Me rushing into another relationship? Well, it is mostly to keep away the feeling of constant solitude more than anything else.

It feels like Easter was ages ago. I never get shit for Easter though. XP If school is handing out chocolate eggs, that's pretty much all the chocolate I get! XD RIP me.

I did however realize that it's May already! And that means it's my birthday in 19 days. X3 That's more exciting than Easter, for me anyway. :P