General Chat

I actively volunteered to not get anything for easter. It's usually chocolate anyways and I STILL have some from Christmas because that's how much i got. Never thought I'd say this but I think I'm a bit sick of chocolate. At least for a little while.

Did anyone get anything for Easter?

I got sick... That's about it.

I did however realize that it's May already! And that means it's my birthday in 19 days.

10 days after mine... ;)

People get gifts for easter?

I usually just get chocolate but when I younger I actually got gifts. Every household does it differently I suppose.

Alright, this is going to be my official apology. XD As a tiny little teenager, I feel like I have to apologize for my weirdness and shitty shitness in the past year or so. XP Sorry if I've offended anyone, I tend to do that sometimes. And sorry if I did something you didn't like. :S Sorry if something slipped out and I didn't even realize what I said was bad. And sorry for misunderstanding some of your stuff too. XD I can be such a dick sometimes. If I say something rude, ya'll should tell me off so I don't do it again. XP That is all.

You don't need to apologise for anything, Jeb.

If you had to offend someone - it was entirely their own fault and they deserved it. And in the meantime - you have become the heart and soul of this place.

And - hehe, don't let it go to your head just yet - but you can do no wrong here :-) Your word is the law.

Regards

You didn't do anything wrong at all! If anything, you helped make this forum a wonderful place to visit, and that's saying a lot.

You definitely brought a liveliness here that was absent for some time.

Awww, ya'll are being too nice again. Thank youuuu...

I dunno though - I'm always super-super paranoid that I've offended people. XD Just kinda eats away at me. Like setting a crazed rat loose inside of my head. >.> Does that sound creepy at all?

I dunno though - I'm always super-super paranoid that I've offended people. XD Just kinda eats away at me. Like setting a crazed rat loose inside of my head. >.> Does that sound creepy at all?

I can relate to that. Last year, I always thought everyone in school hates me, and they're just using me. Perfect way to be paranoid I guess. God, I fucking hate 2015 for that. I came close to losing my shit a few times then.

I'm always super-super paranoid that I've offended people.

You offend me only in the best ways. :D

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me

Happy birthday dear me

Happy birthday to me.

Happy b-day! Only 4 days before mine.

Looks like there are quite a few May days, but unfortunately not enough single females from my age group. :(