General Chat

I've been good... Got a new SSD, and I think I've installed just about everything I really use on a regular basis. Everything else is already copied over for a backup, so I should be fine with wiping the old drive and installing Linux on it. (I hope, there's no going back from it) Planning on doing that tomorrow.

Got taken halfway across 'Merica for a week because my stepdad wanted to bring everyone with him on a business trip. Got to hang out with my stepsister. Hmmm.... not doing as much as I'd like since school ended, nor as much as I did before that week escapade.

Anyways, because I missed out on that youtube subs talk with everyone... how so many subs? Why? Clear 'em out already.

Watching list in spoilers.

People I watch on a semi consistent basis, most consistent at top:

Day9

Jesse Cox

Dodger

Totalbiscuit (mainly his sunday stuff/boardgames with friends.)

People I check on for content that may be interesting:

Quill18

CinemaSins

Seananners

RoosterTeeth and their affiliated channels

Hybrid librarian

Plus other stuff I might be forgetting. Accused farms was left out intentionally, because we all know why we're here.

I'm curious. Given that a lot of you are talking (predominantly complaining ;p) about school and parents, what's the sort of age range of users here? I'm 28 and whenever I go on the internet I feel like an old man.

I'm 29, and I'm not old for another year... The average age of active users on the forum is 16-17 though IIRC.

25 here. Though I don't feel much different than I did when I turned 18. Only my memory retention is a little less (probably due to years of sleep loss) and I'm not as naive and, frankly, stupid as I was back then either.

Last I checked was before I started working where I had to type all the time, and I was getting 36.6 WPM at that time.

somewhere around 80 wpm last i checked

it's probably gotten far worse over the years though

Forgot to mention, that 36.6 is at 0% error rate. (and when composing I also do full capitalization and punctuation)