General Chat

Quite populated. But still, recently it's only been a few folks. You're the first new blood for a while.

Non Nobis Domine, Non Nobis, Sed Nomine, tuo da Glorium

a lot of the OG members left too

pretty sure me/alyxx/ninja are the only folks left who joined in 2010/2011

the name's riley

Well excuse you. I guess I'll just stay dead then :P

Yeah man, this forum used to be my bastion of hope in the world. We had a solid stock of 40 or 50 regulars. I relied on some of these folks to get me through a lot in life. I almost never come on anymore because shit's so busy with college, but I don't forget my roots haha.

Aye. I think BTGBullseye is still active now and then but mostly in the serious topics forum.

Honestly, I think that's best for everybody.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Sometimes I think it's pretty much my fault for things being this way now. -_-

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

A huge part of this forum fell apart after we all bailed on the brony fandom thing tbh. Kinda funny how a forum for a guy who makes machinima and voices-over a 90's shooter became so engulfed in that.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Well excuse you. I guess I'll just stay dead then :P

Yeah man, this forum used to be my bastion of hope in the world. We had a solid stock of 40 or 50 regulars. I relied on some of these folks to get me through a lot in life. I almost never come on anymore because shit's so busy with college, but I don't forget my roots haha.

Aye. I think BTGBullseye is still active now and then but mostly in the serious topics forum.

Can't forget you. <3

A huge part of this forum fell apart after we all bailed on the brony fandom thing tbh. Kinda funny how a forum for a guy who makes machinima and voices-over a 90's shooter became so engulfed in that.

I kinda miss those times honestly. When everyone got a MLP name.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Yea it was fun for a bit. I kinda lost interest with the drop in show quality and how busy life was getting.

LUL

the name's riley

I think it's my fault everyone started leaving when I made the Discord server.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude