General Chat

HE KNOWS

tumblr_mwq1hi1dEZ1rvn6njo1_4001.gif

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

In a special brand of cosmic what-the-fuckery I somehow managed to fling my phone from my left side, over to the right of me, into a bowl of ice cream, sending the spoon sailing back to where my phone was before. All by lifting my arm up.

As cool as that was now I have to clean up the resulting mess.

Retired Forum Moderator

And then I went for my ice cream and got a mouth full of chocolate cherry flavored text messages.

Retired Forum Moderator

Amazing accidental stunt reminds me of one thing that happened to me...

One day I had my cousin over my house, and I was chilling in the kitchen with him and my sister. He opened the top cupboard and unexpectedly, three cups decided to be bitches and fall out. Somehow, SOMEHOW, I reacted fast enough - me, the short little girl, shorter than everyone else there, with my short arms and two hands, caught the two glass cups and let the plastic one fall. How I managed to identify the difference between plastic and glass, whilst they were falling, and still have time to catch them, I will never know. XD That was the day I realized I was half cat, I think. My cousin and sister just looked at me like O_O "HOW DID YOU DO THAT!?"

I felt like such a badass. B)

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

One day I had my cousin over my house, and I was chilling in the kitchen with him and my sister. He opened the top cupboard and unexpectedly, three cups decided to be bitches and fall out. Somehow, SOMEHOW, I reacted fast enough - me, the short little girl, shorter than everyone else there, with my short arms and two hands, caught the two glass cups and let the plastic one fall. How I managed to identify the difference between plastic and glass, whilst they were falling, and still have time to catch them, I will never know. XD That was the day I realized I was half cat, I think. My cousin and sister just looked at me like O_O "HOW DID YOU DO THAT!?"

That IS pretty badass...

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

bFhUOi0srtE

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Somehow, SOMEHOW, I reacted fast enough - me, the short little girl, shorter than everyone else there, with my short arms and two hands, caught the two glass cups and let the plastic one fall. How I managed to identify the difference between plastic and glass, whilst they were falling, and still have time to catch them, I will never know.

The answer is video games. They have taught our minds to rapidly distinguish between very slightly different objects, and target them for action. They also train people to have increased reaction speed, and reduce time for that action. (they make us move faster, and sooner for anything)

I could link you to really fascinating (IMO) scientific studies related to this, but I'm not going to. (I'm going to go play games instead)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

No. X3 It's actually her twin-sister, K5_Kydore, impersonating K4_Kydure. :P

-------

Things I don't understand: When the only thing someone has said in an online chat is "brb"

Like, we kinda have to be aware of your participation for 'brb' to mean anything lol

Retired Forum Moderator

Things I don't understand: When the only thing someone has said in an online chat is "brb"

Like, we kinda have to be aware of your participation for 'brb' to mean anything lol

How about someone showing up, saying "AFK" after 10 minutes of silence, then logging out immediately... I've seen that an awful lot.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I usually just assume they're afk already. Especially since it's usually a skype call this happens in. XD like 20 minutes of silence while me and another friend talks then suddenly "brb" and another 20 minutes of silence.

Retired Forum Moderator