General Chat

K4 is in fact the most advanced AI ever created, and resides solely within the Internet.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I can't wait til we get to K9, not that I want to get rid of k4 or anything, it's just upgrades are inevitable. I'm sure K8 will be amazing as well.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I'll stick to the one that isn't trying to destroy the humanoid population with nukes... K4 is here to stay.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Unlike the chatbot I don't get reprogrammed because I hurt someone's feelings. I guess they didn't like the AI being more intelligent than your average sheep.

So the instructor for this class must be used to working with lazy high school students because she's been pushing for weeks how this final project is gonna take up the last 2 weeks of our time.

And I'm done. Like, completely. As far as final projects go, this was awfully easy. The assignment went up yesterday.

Retired Forum Moderator

Sounds like she either doesn't know the actual difficulty of the project, or she was just trying to make people panic and mess up.

Asked out a girl I have known and fancied for half a year.

I was planning to ask her out months ago but I stopped myself.

Because my suicidal friend was completely in love with her and I didn't want to destabilize his mental state.

A few days ago, I decided I was sick of having to bend my decisions for some other guy who never really wasn't that great of a friend in the first place.

She told me she had been waiting for me to ask her out for months.

But now she's already dating and in love with some other guy.

Right now, I am looking at my Facebook friendslist for someone else I could ask out in the next week or so.

Actually Yngwie of Haus Malmsteen, feefty eenches of pure Svwedish beef.

@Priest: That's really unlucky. >.> But, good luck with that!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

What are you referring as the "rush"? Me rushing into another relationship? Well, it is mostly to keep away the feeling of constant solitude more than anything else.

Actually Yngwie of Haus Malmsteen, feefty eenches of pure Svwedish beef.

It feels like Easter was ages ago. I never get shit for Easter though. XP If school is handing out chocolate eggs, that's pretty much all the chocolate I get! XD RIP me.

I did however realize that it's May already! And that means it's my birthday in 19 days. X3 That's more exciting than Easter, for me anyway. :P

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I actively volunteered to not get anything for easter. It's usually chocolate anyways and I STILL have some from Christmas because that's how much i got. Never thought I'd say this but I think I'm a bit sick of chocolate. At least for a little while.

Retired Forum Moderator

Did anyone get anything for Easter?

I got sick... That's about it.

I did however realize that it's May already! And that means it's my birthday in 19 days.

10 days after mine... ;)

I usually just get chocolate but when I younger I actually got gifts. Every household does it differently I suppose.

Retired Forum Moderator

Alright, this is going to be my official apology. XD As a tiny little teenager, I feel like I have to apologize for my weirdness and shitty shitness in the past year or so. XP Sorry if I've offended anyone, I tend to do that sometimes. And sorry if I did something you didn't like. :S Sorry if something slipped out and I didn't even realize what I said was bad. And sorry for misunderstanding some of your stuff too. XD I can be such a dick sometimes. If I say something rude, ya'll should tell me off so I don't do it again. XP That is all.

-------