General Chat

Unfortunately you'll still need to buy it on disk. Even then it's got issues with windows 10 from what i understand where you actually have to download a crack even if you have the legitimate copy.

The beauty of torrenting... [LINK REMOVED]

Actually, the games I was going to suggest were:

Tropico series, ending at 4. (not all that obscure unless you go back to the original)

FreeCiv. http://www.freeciv.org/ https://play.freeciv.org/

Demigod.

Age of Mythology. (slightly obscure, was seriously overshadowed by Age of Empires 2)

Maelstrom. http://store.steampowered.com/app/11560/

Darwinia/Multiwinia.

And there was one more, but I seem to have forgotten the title...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

@Rarity: It's the thought that counts. :P

@BTG: Ah, cheers. :D I've played AoM before, have it on Steam too, and even the disk version of it. Was one of my childhood games really. XP Still love it to pieces.

So, does anyone have anything planned for the upcoming month or two? :D

It's only 2 weeks for me until I get to visit lovely London. XP And Vappy. Oh my gosh, it's so close.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Does anyone have an iPhone? Is it just me or do iPhones' screens break SO much easier? o.O I'm not even a super Android-fangirl or anything but this is ridiculous. My mother dropped her phone only like... a meter or less from the ground. And ouch. It even cracked through the glass over the glass. XD Which is SUPPOSED to protect the glass underneath it. RIP phone screen. I've had my phone for 3 years or something now, dropped it 3 times. Nothing happened. It's a Nexus 5, LG phone. But all my friends' iPhones have cracked screens. :I What da fuck?

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Does anyone have an iPhone? Is it just me or do iPhones' screens break SO much easier? o.O I'm not even a super Android-fangirl or anything but this is ridiculous. My mother dropped her phone only like... a meter or less from the ground. And ouch. It even cracked through the glass over the glass. XD Which is SUPPOSED to protect the glass underneath it. RIP phone screen. I've had my phone for 3 years or something now, dropped it 3 times. Nothing happened. It's a Nexus 5, LG phone. But all my friends' iPhones have cracked screens. :I What da fuck?

I have a couple Apple Computer products, and I can say that yes, they're more fragile than glass normally should be. I dropped one on carpet and shattered the screen once.

The only one that's still fine after months of neglect is an iPod classic from 2007, shame they discontinued the series.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

I own a Caterpillar B15Q model phone.

CAT%20B15Q%20Dual%20SIM.jpg

Believe me,they're much more durable.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Holy fuck. It looks like I could drive over that with a tractor.

This is my phone. Doesn't look durable but oh yes it is.

179787-whitenexus5.jpg

It's so hard to open this thing up. XD Never been able to. It's also rounded, which really bothers me about the iPhones. Whenever I hold an iPhone, it makes me so annoyed because the edges dig into my palm and fingers. :S I guess it's something you'd get used to with time but like, why pointed edges? XD The only thing I don't like about my phone's design though is the camera. It sticks out from the frame so whenever you slide the phone, it scratches the camera's glass. :I They didn't think about that. But it hasn't actually effected the shots I take with the camera. Just simply looks fucked if you look straight at the lens. XD

-------

Holy fuck. It looks like I could drive over that with a tractor.

This is my phone. Doesn't look durable but oh yes it is.

179787-whitenexus5.jpg

It's so hard to open this thing up. XD Never been able to. It's also rounded, which really bothers me about the iPhones. Whenever I hold an iPhone, it makes me so annoyed because the edges dig into my palm and fingers. :S I guess it's something you'd get used to with time but like, why pointed edges? XD The only thing I don't like about my phone's design though is the camera. It sticks out from the frame so whenever you slide the phone, it scratches the camera's glass. :I They didn't think about that. But it hasn't actually effected the shots I take with the camera. Just simply looks fucked if you look straight at the lens. XD

iPod touches don't have rounded edges (at least mine doesn't), but also don't have internet outside of wifi or non-voip calling.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

My iPad has a cracked screen, yet works fine. My dad's iPhones, however, were a nightmare for him. Both had to be repaired twice after he dropped them on separate occasions.

Welp, now what?

I have an iPhone, had one for years now. Never had a cracked screen. The only thing that I've dropped so hard and/or so many times damage happened to it was my first PSP, to the point where the slightest movement had the potential of resetting it. Hell, even standing up/setting down could do the trick. Other than that, no problems with handhelds/electronics.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I'm pretty sure my iPhone has experienced the apocalypse and it's screen has never once cracked on me. Sometimes I wonder how it even still operates considering all the times it's fallen from my pocket screen down onto a steep driveway and slide/tumbled all the way to the bottom and not even so much as scratch.

Retired Forum Moderator

I keep cracking my phone screens, but it's like only after I've dropped them a thousand times and suddenly they break from a very short fall.

Except my current one. This one the battery decided to expand instead.

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

I've only had one real smart phone (which I mostly just used as an MP3 player, since I was too cheap to get a service plan). However, that stopped working after I too dropped it. The weird thing is that the screen didn't break or anything. It just won't turn on anymore. At best, I can get it to come on for a split second when I put the battery in, but that's it. It's weird. And it's not the battery, since I tried someone else's and it still didn't work...

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

My foruming experiences in a nutshell:

*Types out long detailed post for 30 minutes.

*Realizes they aren't in the mood for that type of discussion at the moment.

*Fucks off.

I think I may have burnt out a bit on forums lol.

Retired Forum Moderator

My foruming experiences in a nutshell:

*Realizes they aren't in the mood for that type of discussion at the moment.

*Fucks off.

I think I may have burnt out a bit on forums lol.

My experience usually goes along the lines of this.

*accidentally deletes post.

*Fucks off.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Mine is:

- Types out replies to a thread

- Does something else (or go to a different forum)

- Realize I forgot to press submit

- Press submit

or

- if someone replied before me, either start over or fuck off

Welp, now what?

I like this thematic tangent Rarity.

• Types out an entire thread about some weird topic.
  • BinkyTheRabbit used to reply once or twice.
  • Nobody else cares or are too freaked out to reply.
  • Repeat the process ad infinitum...
  • Eats Chinese food.
  • ^ Repeat the process ad infinitum...

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

For me it's:

* Type smart, witty, funny response

* Get ninja'd

* Posts something else

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

- Types out a generic reply.

- Afraid it's offensive or nobody cares.

- Fucks off.

-------

- Types out a generic reply.

- Afraid it's offensive or nobody cares.

- Fucks off.

I'm offended by this post. :P

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.