General Chat

Well that's it, Rarity. You are definitely the luckiest AF dude in this forum, man. They really look adorable there!

Welp, now what?

And the post immediately following mine makes no note of my misery, why do I even bother

the name's riley

I'm really sorry about your PC. I know what it's like, twice. Came close to smashing it during one of my worst moods after it failed on me while I was doing a school paper.

Welp, now what?

And the post immediately following mine makes no note of my misery, why do I even bother

Because everything has to be about you?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

My computer went to shit a couple months ago, but I didn't beg for attention.

My computer went to shit a couple months ago, but I didn't beg for attention.

So that means you have to antagonize anyone who says "I have a problem with my computer"?

In fact, what the actual hell is wrong with you?

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Leave him alone,Tron.

Oh for...

...Fine. I'll leave. Sorry. It's that waking up and seeing that message set me off. They can keep arguing as much as they want for all I care.

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

I didn't mean to sound like I was begging for attention, I had a long and exceptionally shitty weekend and I didn't pay mind much to what I was posting. I'm not selfish, I'm not seeking attention, that post wasn't me. I'm sorry.

the name's riley

It's alright, you're forgiven. It happens to all of us, we're not blaming anyone here. Here's wishing your week will be alright, or at least less shitty than this shitty weekend.

Welp, now what?

1. This is an open forum. Don't expect all your words to be heard.

2. Stop getting snippy with each other. XD

3. Back on topic please. Last thing Rarity wants is to see this to ruin his/her/? good mood.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Alright then, on with the show... or chat!

Been meaning to ask Jeb about something: you know anything about Oddbodz?

I went through some old stuff in the attic and saw my small collection of this kids' magazine I used to be a big fan of when I was around 7. Around the time, their comic section has this series called the Oddbodz and I remember that was one of my faves. It was so...out there. It's like I just had my 1st LSD trip reading that comic. Anyway, I've been searching around online for an archive of that comic, as I never got to read up the entire series. Turns out I found out that it was like Garbage Pail Kids for Australia, but couldn't find much info about it, nor any mention of the comic even from any local comic forums.

Welp, now what?

Sounds strange. Never heard of it! I'm not a big comic reader either so. :)

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Might have to clarify a bit: From what I heard, Oddbodz was a trading card series you guys had in Australia in the 90's, sorta like Garbage Pail Kids. The comic I mentioned was pretty much an adaptation of the trading cards, which I'm pretty sure was exclusive to the magazine I used to read.

But it's cool. Finding some of my magazine collection with my favorite comic in it really fuelled up the nostalgia train for me. Sure wish I could find the complete series. I kinda feel like Ross in a way that I want to see how the comic ended, and in my case, how it started.

Welp, now what?

I'm finally fed up with my glasses enough to consider getting contact lenses, but I'm still not really comfortable with the idea of sticking objects in my eyes. Is there anyone here who has firsthand experience and can tell me about some of the pros and cons of contact lenses?

I'm finally fed up with my glasses enough to consider getting contact lenses, but I'm still not really comfortable with the idea of sticking objects in my eyes. Is there anyone here who has firsthand experience and can tell me about some of the pros and cons of contact lenses?

Well I don't wear contact lenses but I have friends that do. Just seems to be that...

PROs:

- Less cleaning.

- You can wear things such as goggles or 3D glasses.

- You'd look badass for sticking things in your eye.

CONs:

- You can lose them easily.

- If everyone is used to seeing you in glasses, expect glares.

- You could do what my friend did once and thought she had a contact lens in her eye when she didn't, so she tried to take it out and ended up making her eye bleed and had to go to the hospital. ^-^

But why are you fed up with your glasses? If they're uncomfortable you should get them fixed up at the Optometrist. :)

-------

Or get ones that are more comfortable. I almost always forget I'm wearing glasses.

I always thought about getting contact lenses or even eye surgery myself,even though it would be risky...

On a lighter note,me and UshankaCat are planning to hang out IRL sometime after Christmas. :D

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude