General Chat

So how is everyone lately? I've been slowly piecing everything of mine back together. So, sorry for my absence on the forum this past month. I really need to get back into my usual habits, it's just a little difficult. I've got a big painful dose of Accute Stress Disorder apparently which would explain a fuckton. It's kinda terrible and if I don't sort that out, that could actually turn into PTSD... Sooooo... Don't mind any random disappearances of mine.

I hope everyone else's month has been alright though.

Well if my actions lately on these forums are any indication I'm a bipolar sociopath that's slowly losing his grip on reality. I fucking hate myself sometimes. :roll:

I hope things get better for you Jeb.

Things get shitty for me as well and i'm already questioning my own sanity.I already feel like an asshole.

And like Helio said,please get better,Jeb.

If you need support,we're here for you.

^ Not that I'd question anybody's potential medical and therapy history here, but I think you lot are being rather hard on yourselves. I know replying in-kind to the digital equivalent of prosthetic presence is completely different to actually meeting or knowing someone in real life, but the last three people to post here have never struck me as being "assholes" or hateful individuals in the slightest. Being of a slightly pessimistic bent I won't try to offer you any irritating consolation or unhelpful recommendations to cheer up, because I know how utterly despondent false feel-good vibes can make me feel. All I can offer is that for all of your self-professed failings and weaknesses, I happen to like you and everyone else on the forum.

I think you're mistaking my case to be similar to theirs. They hate themselves, whilst I merely want my head to go back to normal so I can get on with my life. That's all.

Been in Taiwan for the last 10 days to attend a conference. It has been a wonderful journey and today I was supposed to go back to Mongolia. But sadly, I missed my flight and am sleeping at the airport broke as fuck.

They hate themselves, whilst I merely want my head to go back to normal so I can get on with my life.

That post wasn't exactly meant to be take literally Jeb :D . When I said I fucking hate myself sometimes it was more of moderate annoyance at best with how I was acting. But I have a tendency to exaggerate when I'm annoyed. I probably should probably shouldn't bee joking around seeing as your dealing with actual serious disorders whereas I'm not. I'm mean my posts don't actually reflect my mental health I was just being childish. Anyway I wish the best of luck to you.

That post wasn't exactly meant to be take literally Jeb :D . When I said I fucking hate myself sometimes it was more of moderate annoyance at best with how I was acting. But I have a tendency to exaggerate when I'm annoyed. I probably should probably shouldn't bee joking around seeing as your dealing with actual serious disorders whereas I'm not. I'm mean my posts don't actually reflect my mental health I was just being childish. Anyway I wish the best of luck to you.

My apologies. I seem to be taking everything so literally lately... Eesh. My bad. I think people should ignore whatever slips out of my mouth. And I apologize for anything else I've said to you before that was overly harsh. For some reason the younger you are, the easier it is to become snappy when you have ASD. It's odd. Kinda makes sense? Kinda not? But I don't even realize how rude I was until I look back at it more closely. :S

But thank you.

Has anyone played any Doom wads?

Nope, I lost interest in Doom around episode 3. The game wasn't hard enough and I didn't find the congealed mass of space marines, cyberdemons and heavy metal to be all that compelling to continue playing either. In terms of artistic cohesion Doom feels like someone smashing their toys together. I've since moved on to Quake I on Nightmare difficulty and haven't looked back since. I very much appreciate Quake I's Gothic aesthetic and ambient noise. Quake I feels so much more tense to play than Doom and I've found myself taking a break occasionally because it is that intense. Speaking of which I really should get back to it.

In terms of the wads I've seen I guess that abandoned Ghostbusters one looks pretty nifty though I haven't played it.

I've only played Project Brutality. It's like Brutal Doom in overdrive.

I've been meaning to try out those wads A Jolly Wanker played like frickin hdoom or ROOM.

Guardians of the Galaxy is the only movie from Marvel Studios I can say I legitimately enjoyed. All their other films up until Guardians of the Galaxy then have been safe, boring, dull, crap. Guardians of the Galaxy didn't feel like it was designed by committee unlike all of Marvel Studios's other movies.

I swear to god, if Marvel screws up Guardians of the Galaxy 2 I'm gonna be pissed.