General Chat

is nobody gonna comment on the fact that literally "pie" is fucking censored

Honestly I have no idea how to respond to that. It's up there with corn as "wtf"

Bet they're one of those militant cake types lol.

I don't like cake. Not only is it the word that I hate—just hearing the word sounds like I've gained 30 pounds, I don't know how else to describe it—it's usually too sweet and I don't like that. You would think that weird if you saw me but it's true, I don't like sweet things that much.

And on another topic, I hope one day there's a romantic comedy where at the end the guy says "LOL JK I'm a homosexual" and drives off with his new husband, leaving the woman and her baby by themselves. It would be a nice departure from the "let's take the last film we made and change the names and setting" approach that makes me hate the genre.

And congrats to the person below me, you're reply #7,000 in this topic!

I don't like cake. Not only is it the word that I hate—just hearing the word sounds like I've gained 30 pounds, I don't know how else to describe it—it's usually too sweet and I don't like that. You would think that weird if you saw me but it's true, I don't like sweet things that much.

And on another topic, I hope one day there's a romantic comedy where at the end the guy says "LOL JK I'm a homosexual" and drives off with his new husband, leaving the woman and her baby by themselves. It would be a nice departure from the "let's take the last film we made and change the names and setting" approach that makes me hate the genre.

so let me get this straight

this is your idea of good, solid writing

but zootopia is a movie only retards can appreciate

OKAY

OKAY

I didn't say it was good, I said it was different.

OKAY

And he's using the 'hypocrisy' card already! But no 'X is subjective' card in sight! I think he's losing his edge.

But seriously, nowhere did longliveprose say what he was typing was good or solid. Before you bring up the whole I have you blocked so why am i responding to you thing, do note I don't have everyone else blocked. So, if someone like Rarity was to quote you, I will see what you said.

Now before shit gets worse: I'm just going to ask everyone: How's your week been so far?

Well,rather dodgy but fine. Easter break begins in a couple of days. Hopefully I can start working on my assignments and try not to lose my sanity and/or temper(fingers crossed).

Now before shit gets worse: I'm just going to ask everyone: How's your week been so far?

Shitty but not shitty but still shitty, thanks for asking. I had a job interview at a police station, it looks like an extremely exciting job. But the chances of me getting said job is just so damn low and I've been forcing myself to be in a pessimistic grump mood lately so that I won't look forward to something that will most likely not happen. And as a result, I just feel unmotivated, tired, and annoyed. How about your week?

I'm planning on going on a trip around UK. I'm feeling like I want to visit places and learn about history and sight see.

eF8FxDh.jpg

"Before shit gets worse" he says after responding aggressively to a shitpost

Good shit pham ok_hand.png

and if you could stop calling me "he" that would be fantastic 76pcSqO.png

Edited by Guest

"Before shit gets worse" he says after responding aggressively to a shitpost

Good shit pham ok_hand.png

and if you could stop calling me "he" that would be fantastic 76pcSqO.png

nGsUMAy.png