General Chat

Oh shit, the one thing I don't watch that Ross creates.

I'm going to watch it and then send inscrutable clues to you so you can try to guess why Helio is internet famous. Clues so devious and cunning that they'll tax the sinews of your erudition and insight.

;p (if you like I'll let you know when I know, I'll post a timestamp or something)

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Oh shit, the one thing I don't watch that Ross creates.

I'm going to watch it and then send inscrutable clues to you so you can try to guess why Helio is internet famous. Clues so devious and cunning that they'll tax the sinews of your erudition and insight.

;p (if you like I'll let you know when I know, I'll post a timestamp or something)

Just to let you know I become internet famous at the near end of the videochat. It might have been hard to find if I didn't tell you otherwise.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

When you say near the end, do you mean last 10 minutes?

Edit: Nevermind, found you.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Yep, Ross called me out for asking too many questions and the chat subsequently shamed me. The whole thing was freaking hilarious. I was laughing my ass off the whole entire time.

I'm now officially "That guy who asked Ross too many questions that one time.". I'll be up there with the WoW Red Shirt Guy or something. :P

Part of me is wondering if I should put that in my signature or not. I don't want to be obnoxious about it and I really don't want to piss off Ross for a second time. I actually feel pretty bad in that regard. I didn't mean to piss him off the first time. :( I just wanted to know about the whole process behind how he makes his videos so I could replicate similar quality for the Game Dungeon spinoff. He said there might be a drop in quality because of it being passed on to people with different standards of quality.

Yep, Ross called me out for asking too many questions and the chat subsequently shamed me. The whole thing was freaking hilarious. I was laughing my ass off the whole entire time.

I'm now officially "That guy who asked Ross too many questions that one time.". I'll be up there with the WoW Red Shirt Guy or something. :P

Part of me is wondering if I should put that in my signature or not. I don't want to be obnoxious about it and I really don't want to piss off Ross for a second time. I actually feel pretty bad in that regard. I didn't mean to piss him off the first time. :( I just wanted to know about the whole process behind how he makes his videos so I could replicate similar quality for the Game Dungeon spinoff. He said there might be a drop in quality because of it being passed on to people with different standards of quality.

I think now that he'll be using the Reddit voting system for questions, I suppose my own questions would probably be overlooked if I posted them there. I don't really blame you for trying to throw all your eggs in one basket before the avenues close icon_lol.gif

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

I think now that he'll be using the Reddit voting system for questions, I suppose my own questions would probably be overlooked if I posted them there. I don't really blame you for trying to throw all your eggs in one basket before the avenues close icon_lol.gif

Reddit's is just another source for questions. I don't think it'll supplant the questions here as he did them both.

Wasn't this the 2nd time that happened? The 1st one being in that Co-Operational podcast with TotalBiscuit. I remember Ross mentioned you there as well.

Welp, now what?

Wasn't this the 2nd time that happened? The 1st one being in that Co-Operational podcast with TotalBiscuit. I remember Ross mentioned you there as well.

Your thinking of that GOGcast episode with Ross. I don't think you can ask questions on the Co-Optional Podcast.

Oops, almost forgot about that. Guess I got confused with the GOGcast with the Co-Optional Podcast.

Welp, now what?

I don't have a guy yet. /joke

Probably make big progress on my work. I too am working on a movie. Abd three books, though not concurrently. And three games. I have too many projects.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Have Christmas like I always do. :| I'm not really sure what you mean. It's nothing fancy or anything.

I mean, you staying put, you going to a family's? Girldfriend/boyfriend's?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Uhh, I haven't even set up a Christmas tree yet. XD I should get onto that.

Never really was a huge Christmas celebrator.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Uhh, I haven't even set up a Christmas tree yet. XD I should get onto that.

Never really was a huge Christmas celebrator.

Don't worry

We over here have a habit of setting up a Christm-- I mean a New Year Tree (we celebrate New Year instead of Christmas) at the last or before last day before the celebration XD

Usually I'd say that this is a Russian thing, but I think it's just us postponing things with holidays until the last possible moment

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

who follows 700 000+ people on twitter? seriously? Thats really cheap way to try fish for followers & advertise yourself. "hey look, i care what you have to say... dont mind other 700 000 people, i somehow can read all those tweets & still function as human being"

I might sound angry, but in reality im simply laughing my ass off right now that people actually fall for this. Here's the full story so far though:

I have 20 followers on twitter, most of them spambots (and somehow 1 person i actually know from real life). Using twitter as throwaway platform, mostly to participate in giveaways & such, though lately i have been starting to post bit more meaningful ones (though still max 1 every few weeks. max). So i notice another popup telling me i have new follower (que most uninterested "wow"). I do open the profile and imagine my suprise when i saw this was real person account. With 1 000 000 followers. It apparently belongs to some youtuber i have never heard (Bart Baker- though apparently he has lot of subscribers). Then my view slides to "following" tab and i am still laughing at that ridicolous number i saw there- apparently that guy follows 735 000 people. Now, i know its common practise to do so to gain more followers, but thats just over the top ridicolous. And whats more baffling is that so many people fall for it. Its tough enough keeping track of news you want when following 50 people, but almost a million? I find it one of funniest things i've seen in a while

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"