General Chat

Just chilling out.

It took a lot of time and effort, but the official Redwall Forums are back. Now we are just enjoying the fact.

You know, I'm thinking about creating a technology company whose name would make people think about winding roads, technology and all the "E" online mambo-jumbo. It should be called: "Path-E-Tech".

Have you ever read a story that was just so dark and depressing that when you finally switched to a lighthearted book it was like a splash of cool water on a hot day? I've been reading some grungy mafia-esque stories lately and when I moved over to a simple feel-good, holy shiiiit. I'm having trouble coming up with a better description than just "refreshing".

Still not sure if I want to make a habit of reading the former just to improve the latter.

Retired Forum Moderator

I get that feeling albeit with music. Going from loud, fast and angry heavy metal to a more mellow, feel-good pop, when done right, is a refreshing experience.

Welp, now what?

Yeah, if I'm in a shitty mood, I'll play some upbeat, happy music, like Sora's theme

IZfMFyrJ2kA

to make things better

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I miss Selfsurprise. What happened to him?

He and Helio just kinda poofed. >.> Helio said why he left, but I think SelfSurprise just kinda disappeared. :'(

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I miss Selfsurprise. What happened to him?

He and Helio just kinda poofed. >.> Helio said why he left, but I think SelfSurprise just kinda disappeared. :'(

tenor.gif

Yeah, sad they left. Do wish they came back. Or at the very least, joined our Discord group.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Okay, I just had an argument with my mum, and I need the opinions of the people in this forum:

How many women find bald men attractive?

I don't mind them. :)

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Is it just me, or this place a lot less active than it used to be?

What's going on? Did Discord replace the Forum? Finally I decide to come back like a zombie rising from his grave to infect other people, only to find out that the city has already been evacuated. I remember the days where I refreshed the "unread posts" page every half hour. Now I'm getting worried it could turn into a ghost town. Come on people, revive the forum! #dontletforumdie!

Is it just me, or this place a lot less active than it used to be?

What's going on? Did Discord replace the Forum? Finally I decide to come back like a zombie rising from his grave to infect other people, only to find out that the city has already been evacuated. I remember the days where I refreshed the "unread posts" page every half hour. Now I'm getting worried it could turn into a ghost town. Come on people, revive the forum! #dontletforumdie!

You're just now noticing? The discord server has been around since early this year and this place has been lucky to get 1 or 2 posts in a single week since it opened.

the name's riley

I went offline for a while mostly because I forgot my password and never had it saved. Remembered it out of the blue an hour ago.

Who's on the east coast here?

100 percent average every time, all the time.

Guys, can you help me finding a song? It's pretty tricky, I think I saw it like 3 years ago... it was a song that most of the lyrics were weird yelling to the camera and bunch of guys with painted faces on the video...

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Guys, can you help me finding a song? It's pretty tricky, I think I saw it like 3 years ago... it was a song that most of the lyrics were weird yelling to the camera and bunch of guys with painted faces on the video...

YIqbdnaPcT8 ?

the name's riley

I forgot to mention it wasnt just metal song. Thats why I found it random. It was more like those silly "Aaaa" screams. They had white and black paint tho

For some reason, that's bringing back old memories of the old halo 1 PC mapping forum I used to frequent.

This is the only video I can think of whenever someone mentions weird face paint without any metal music.

yModCU1OVHY

100 percent average every time, all the time.

Does anyone know why my lab data is the exact(1%-2% error) reciprocal of the theoretical values? I was about throw my entire report until I noticed the relationship, for which there is no obvious reason lol

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

Signed up here 3 years ago. Wasn't big on forums, back then, so I kind of forgot about this place. Never forgot about Ross, though. So far, it's been quite pleasant; people here certainly seem kind enough.

There are four lights!

nice to see you back. Reminds me of my case when I was pretty active at first, but then dissappearing an then appering back again ;o;