General Chat

Simply put: I am male physically, but my soul is female. And I prefer people referring to me as a female. If people can't respect that, their problem. I'm not here to cause trouble. But I believe my general attitude so far has proven that.

I can respect that. I always wondered what it would be like being a female, but god has to be a big tease and we can only be one thing at the time.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Simply put: I am male physically, but my soul is female. And I prefer people referring to me as a female. If people can't respect that, their problem. I'm not here to cause trouble. But I believe my general attitude so far has proven that.

I can respect that. I always wondered what it would be like being a female, but god has to be a big tease and we can only be one thing at the time.

+rep for that.

Well, I don't believe God is responsible for putting me in the wrong body. I think that's just how my mind has developed somehow. God has given me so many other great gifts as well, such as my musical talent.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I fully respect your feelings as well. I do not know the feeling first hand but that doesn't give me the right to be prejudicial. You should look into a sex change operation at some point in your life, it would make you a happier person I imagine, to finally be in the right body.

I respect that 800%. I don't understand it, but I don't understand a lot of things. Other people that have told me that have only peaked some curiousity, but never any negative attitudes. Live your life, and be happy. All that matters

In other news, I have coffee. Good day.

The glass is never half empty because I drink out of the carton.

I respect that 800%. I don't understand it, but I don't understand a lot of things. Other people that have told me that have only peaked some curiousity, but never any negative attitudes. Live your life, and be happy. All that matters

In other news, I have coffee. Good day.

Coffee tastes awful, and is very addicting. Who's with me on making coffee illegal?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I never even tasted coffee before, but the smell of it in the morning can be uplifting in a way.

I just caught up with the gender conversation. Surprisingly interesting.

I guess the Internet is the best place for you to express yourself for who you are, no inhibitions and privacy problems. And it seems you chose a nice place to share that , I know more than one place where you wouldn't feel very welcome.

Coffee tastes awful, and is very addicting. Who's with me on making coffee illegal?

How about I make you illegal? I like that better. MY COFFEE. MY PRECIOUS.

/gollumimpression

I'm probably addicted to coffee, as I've been drinking it since I started drinking stuff, basically. Drink it twice a day, sort of a ritual. I don't feel an urge to drink it, though, and I can go for as long as I want without it, maybe I get headaches or something like people say, if I do i never associate it with coffee.

I'm probably addicted to coffee, as I've been drinking it since I started drinking stuff, basically. Drink it twice a day, sort of a ritual. I don't feel an urge to drink it, though, and I can go for as long as I want without it, maybe I get headaches or something like people say, if I do i never associate it with coffee.

I've had a caffeine addiction for about four years, if I go a day without coffee, I get a migraine. It's not fun.

I'm addicted to coffee as well. If I don't get coffee when I get up in the morning, you don't want to be around me.

I fully respect your feelings as well. I do not know the feeling first hand but that doesn't give me the right to be prejudicial. You should look into a sex change operation at some point in your life, it would make you a happier person I imagine, to finally be in the right body.

Both me and my boyfriend are pondering that option. I'm not ready yet. Maybe some day.

I hate cofee ha ha my first cofee I drank when I was in a plane to Berlin kinda funnny story ^^

It happend in a plane!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Me either, but drinking coffee always relieves headaches for me.

I hate cofee ha ha my first cofee I drank when I was in a plane to Berlin kinda funnny story ^^

It happend in a plane!

Where there snakes?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yay Indy! (oh okkay, I think I get an idea for another poll)

What's your favourite movie of the Indiana Jones Series? I like Temple of Doom, but the most Raiders of the Lost Ark

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"