General Chat

Damnit Alyxx... You just outposted Ross...

Fortunately, I'm in third place...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Damnit Alyxx... You just outposted Ross...

Fortunately, I'm in third place...

Not intentionally.

I've just been here from the beginning pretty much.

And I'm glad you're being active.

I'm active on all forums I'm a part of... One I have the most posts ever on, (integrated into a browser based game, now dead) one I became a mod on, (the hack site, it's what I listed as my "www") another couple I made myself, (they have since died due to the games they were about becoming crappy) and this is the last. (third highest post count)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'm active on all forums I'm a part of... One I have the most posts ever on, (integrated into a browser based game, now dead) one I became a mod on, (the hack site, it's what I listed as my "www") another couple I made myself, (they have since died due to the games they were about becoming crappy) and this is the last. (third highest post count)

I usually was always in the top ten, but I've been getting distracted lately, so I post a lot less than I used to. Oh well.

The glass is never half empty because I drink out of the carton.

I usually was always in the top ten, but I've been getting distracted lately, so I post a lot less than I used to. Oh well.

I think you've been very active so far, Envi. And you have very cool posts to boot.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I think you've been very active so far, Envi. And you have very cool posts to boot.

Well, thank you, quite (: You're pretty nifty yourself.

The glass is never half empty because I drink out of the carton.

On my most active forum (one of the very few where I post) I got 28,300 posts. Been there since late 2002. I'll not even try to get that far here, Alyxx has a better chance.

My max is about 1k in an old Runescape forum i was mod on. But then it got shut down by the owner

But tbh i like these kind of "smaller" forums a lot better. Just feels like you know people better.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll do my best to stay active.

My max is about 1k in an old Runescape forum i was mod on. But then it got shut down by the owner

But tbh i like these kind of "smaller" forums a lot better. Just feels like you know people better.

Same here. But I have a feeling this forum is growing and growing.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

It is, but not as rapidly as some other forums i have been on.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It will remain small for a long time, compared to some of the bigger ones.

I have the same plan but I don't know if I wont find a time for posting here.

I thought this forum was a one big mess, when everybody registered here in the first days since the forum was created.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I didn't need to register on the forum, my account from the main site was automatically copied. Too bad we didn't get to keep our comments from the old news items.

I didn't need to register on the forum, my account from the main site was automatically copied. Too bad we didn't get to keep our comments from the old news items.

I bet you know a lot of people here.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

An 8.8 magnitude earthquake struck Japan and caused massive tsunamis that wiped out the coastal areas, as well as its neighboring countries. Let's pray for the safety of the affected people.