General Chat

EDIT: Also, near as I can remember, I did not see ponies outside of Michael Archer's avatar several months back. They're kind of everywhere now :shock:
Yeeeaaaah... it kind of took off...
You're welcome for that by the way.

ALufiFp2Zvk

finalfg.png

This is my manual sig, my act of civil disobedience.

I'm pretty sure BBCode is the keystrokes that you use to make links.

Examples:

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Oh, okay. Then, I have no idea. I would go with what Alyxx said.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I'm assuming it would work in the same way IMG BBCode does, but for flash files...

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Yeap. I've been looking at some BB Code forums and they mention that enabling it is a security risk.

Since these days most of my browsing is done on an iPad (in a horizontal position), I've grown increasingly annoyed with flash sites. I want to be able to look at my Por... eh... world news... yeah, world news... without a message that says I need to install flash first.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Listening to Pendulum for the first time.

Winning.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Now I remember why I stopped drinking high-caffeinated drinks. God I feel terrible. What is it that my system hates so much about it?

Retired Forum Moderator

Yes, if I drink coffee, I don't take the meds. but for some reason caffeine affects me in strange ways. It puts me in a haze, I find my ability to focus/pay attention drastically worsened and my heart palpitates at a very uncomfortable rate.

Ugh, last time I try to use caffeine as a short term substitute for medication to do work that shouldn't take long. What in god's name was I thinking? I've fallen even further behind on my homework because of this foolish stunt and class is on Monday. Sigh....

To describe how I feel, I'm trying to finish the vector landscape but my mind is far too hazed to even be able to start thinking about how I'm going to do that. Guess I'll have to bring my laptop with me tomorrow and work on it through my younger cousin's birthday. :( I'll try and get what I can done tonight after the blasted caffeine leaves my system.

Retired Forum Moderator

Well, the effects of the caffeine are finally wearing off but now come the glorious crash. It'll be 9:00 PM before I get anything done. :/

Most of the pic is done anyways. all I gotta do is bring the foreground forward to separate it from the back and get in a bit of details on things.

Then tomorrow I get to spend my cousins birthday modeling a chair in Maya. -.-

Retired Forum Moderator

Does anyone know how to add administrators or moderators to the foe list?

answer this pls k thx bai.

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!