General Chat

I had a blogger account and posted a few comments every so often before but for some reason my join date is still listed after the forums were made.

Retired Forum Moderator

it took me forever to make an account, i think i just checked the news feed for awhile, then i made an account to comment on Ross' videos. then it got moved over after the forums were made.

I have no clue when I started coming to AF. However I do remember it being when the site looked different.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Will people for the love of god stop changing their names/avatar's/signatures. It's driving me crazy and I don't know who is who anymore.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wish I could draw that well...

I joined way back in October 2010, but I didn't actually get involved with the forum until this past April. But I was here for the hacker. Good times :)

Friggin ninjas...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I am trying look up AF on WBM to see how it used to look like, but it seems it is down for a few days :(

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My avatar might change eventually, but I wil NEVER change my name :D

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I was aware that Accursed Farms existed for a while, and knew that it had a Forum. It was only in one day that I thought to myself "Hey, you've been annoyed with your mainstay forum for a long while (Escapist Magazine). Why don't you move on to greener pastures?"

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

And so the most mature forum community on the planet was born.

(lulz, blue haz 69 rep)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I remember when Freeman's Mind was on episode 17 and the site was different, it's weird because I was like 9 or 10 back then...

This trip down memory lane is reminding me of back in 8th grade when I stayed home sick and watched every episode of FM from 1-23 and then every CP episode, and then every Gmod Idiot Box from 1-7.

I am now reminded of the time when I first discovered Zero Punctuation because of its (at the time) mock review of Duke Nukem Forever. I blitzed through all of his reviews before then and had a jolly good time.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

I am now reminded of the time when I first discovered Zero Punctuation because of its (at the time) mock review of Duke Nukem Forever. I blitzed through all of his reviews before then and had a jolly good time.

Same here, haha.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯