General Chat

I will admit to secretly hoping it was some sort of giant mansion old-style mansion with hidden rooms, passageways and so on. :P

Either way, sounds very impressive. Not everyone can say they've gone and actually built their own home, and made it so that they can pretty much live off their own land.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I am really thinking about leaving facebook, no one really ever talks to me and most of the people I am friends with are people that I have never met in real life.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

I deleted my facebook account several years ago and have not missed it.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Got back from a date recently, I feel pretty good. Went well.

Hi Friend.

I like facebook.

Problem?

You betcha a problem to much drama

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

Glad to hear it. Is a second date in the works? :D

Depends on who you friend. :P No drama on my end.

I'd have to agree with this, although I myself am having trouble justifying not deleting my second facebook account.

Glad to hear it. Is a second date in the works? :D.

Maybe next week, I don't have much more money though.

Hi Friend.

Mhmm. If possible, ask her back to your place, cook her something, watch a movie. That should keep your budget balanced.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I am really thinking about leaving facebook, no one really ever talks to me and most of the people I am friends with are people that I have never met in real life.

I didn't even delete my account, I just neglected it and left it to rot so it wastes as much bandwidth on FB as possible.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

One of the things I've never been able to quite understand about Facebook is why larger friend counts seem to matter. I've seen some people with thousands of friends. THOUSANDS. They can't possibly know them all. Hell, I swear I read somewhere a while back that the human brain can only maintain a maximum of something like around 120 social connections with different people.

Back after 32 hours without internet. Sometimes I wonder what the hell is going on with it.

I assume you've tried contacting your ISP to try and find out what the issue is?

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

That's the thing, I used to have a bunch of friends on Hyves(the dutch equivalent of Facebook), but I didn't know half of them.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back after 32 hours without internet. Sometimes I wonder what the hell is going on with it.

I assume you've tried contacting your ISP to try and find out what the issue is?

Didn't have to. I'm on wireless, and I couldn't receive any signal from the router I'm usually connected to, so I assume they disconnected it for some reason. Tried contacting my landlord but he never contacted me back. Seems he fixed it now though.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Bai everyone.

For the next 4 days I'll be at Animation College. I think this will be the longest I've gone without checking here since it started :/