General Chat

I am in a strangely good mood right now. Not even a reason why. I'm just laughing at all the dumbest things and can't contain a smile for more than a minute.

Hell, I got the hiccups earlier and was having the time of my fucking life. I was like Pinkie Pie in "Griffin the Brush Off" when she got the hiccups.

0IwGlesa2_I

Retired Forum Moderator

Sometimes, yes. XD

Edit: I just tripped on a wire in my room and damn near killed myself. And guess what, I'm still laughing.

Retired Forum Moderator

Sometimes, yes. XD

Edit: I just tripped on a wire in my room and damn near killed myself. And guess what, I'm still laughing.

I'm laughing too.

Teehee

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Oh cool. So I'm not alone. ^_^

Of course not, lol. I'm of the mind that life is too short not to laugh in the face of death, as near as it may be at times.

Life is too short. I think this is what you meant XD jk jk

I'm quickly learning that I'm way too laid back at my job. My co-workers just freak out at the sound of a pin dropping (metaphorically), but I really can't get worked up about things like they do. Hopefully I have things backwards and they're just the high-strung ones, or they'll chillax once they get a handle on the job (the place I work at hasn't even been open for a full month).

But if we do that, one day we will say it and then die....

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

But if we do that, one day we will say it and then die....

Well that day is gonna happen whether or not we say it. Besides, what's a little morbid irony before the curtain falls?

Retired Forum Moderator

We must live life to the fullest, take courage and laugh in the face of peril, so that death itself will tremble to take us.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.