Quick July update

Hey everyone, no new video yet, I just thought I'd disprove theories that I'm dead, since they pop up a lot. Believe it or not, I haven't been spending this whole month screwing around, I only did that for a few days. I've been working on the next Freeman's Mind, plus I have some new stuff coming to Gorilla Gong, I'll have more info on that later on. I can't predict when the next episode is going to come out as it's going to involve more work than usual on the audio front, which Otto Beumelburg is tackling. I anticipate being done with the voicework within the next few days however, once that happens, I'll just move on to episode 59. If he's still not done, I'll move on to episode 60. The Freeman's Mind train is gearing up, there just may be some delay before the videos are released.

Right now, I want to make good on my promise to get through HL1 this year, so Freeman's Mind is going to take priority for quite some time. I'm going to TRY to make time to get the DOTA 2 voice pack resubmitted and later on get some more Game Dungeons done, but it's pretty much nothing but Freeman's Mind for a while. Also I'll give a spoiler and say the next episode will involve shooting guns, so you know it's legit.

I may be moving within the next couple weeks to try and find an apartment with lower rent and less ninjas, but so far it's all up in the air. I don't think it will cause a huge disruption as it won't be a long-distance one. In any event, remember I'm not dead unless I say so.

EDIT:

Voice acting on the next episode is done, will be starting on #59 soon.

LINK TO FORUM COMMENTS

SWEET SOME MORE GUNS LETS GET IT ON ROSS (not in a homo way, more like I cant wait for the next episode Ross)

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

So, how long after you die do we have to wait for a news post from you that you're dead?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

We all know that no one is allowed to die without the express permission of The One Free Man, himself included. Happy moving. I wonder, does it rain copies of The Witcher in Poland?

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Good luck with finding a new place Ross, hope those pesky ninjas don't disrupt you too much. If they do, you can always shoot some alien homing bees at them.

Your comment regarding the guns made me think "Jeez, he shoots guns in all the episodes", but them I rewatched the first episodes, and from 1-5, Freeman is unarmed. But now I have to rewatch it all over again. Not cool Ross. My thesis is not gonna write by itself.

sudo make me a sandwich

tbh if its as hot as there as it is here (30C), then i wonder how you get any work done

But a small tip to get rid of ninjas- all ninjas have weakness for free shurikens and anime. So set up a box with stick holding up lid and have few shurikens and laptop with anime inside and make sure you write "most honorable ninjas. Have token of respect in face of free shurikens and anime inside this magnificent box" on top of the box. They go in, lid slams shut and there you have it- your very own free pet ninja. after that you can decide if you keep them (they like sushi and other fish, but catfood is good enough for them), release them back into the wild or sell them- prices on ninja market are quite high :D

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

I just thought I'd disprove theories that I'm dead, since they pop up a lot.

Yeah!

Freeman's Mind is going to take priority for quite some time. (...) it's pretty much nothing but Freeman's Mind for a while.

Yeah! Yeah! YEAH!!! :twisted:

In any event, remember I'm not dead unless I say so.

Okay, got it! I'll write it down so I won't forget.

I was wondering like I check back periodically to the youtube channel and I was like :c but I know it's alot of work man but I'm excited to see the new stuff :D TOO EXCITED 8D

Right now, I want to make good on my promise to get through HL1 this year, so Freeman's Mind is going to take priority for quite some time.

Speaking of the ending to Freeman's mind: After we see Gman and you either kill freeman or save him, would you consider doing a behind the scenes episode? That is, of course, assuming you don't send us a message from beyond the grave saying "I'm dead" before then. ;)

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

Sweet, new apartment. Where are you and Magda headed?

I've spend my whole summer vacation renovating our current home in Norway's Akershus area. We've been here about a year now. Classic nesting behaviour. ;)

Thanks for the update!

Speaking of Gorilla Gong, I just went there and the site told me to disable my adblocker although I haven't activated it at all. Did they run out of ads to display?

I really hope that the DOTA 2 voice pack gets to be accepted somehow. I don't play DOTA myself, but I'd certainly like to see it after all the work Ross put in there.

Well then, if you move, good luck. And make sure the lack of ninjas isn't compensated by something else.

In any event, remember I'm not dead unless I say so.
Ross Scott confirmed to be immortal. Does this confirm HL3 to appear during his lifetime?