Quick July update

You know that for me, as Ross's girlfriend, these kind of jokes are totally NOT funny and in bad taste. It's easy to joke like that when you're far away. Would you joke like that about your girlfriend/boyfriend? I hope not. :(

I'm incredibly sorry for my lack of consideration. I'll keep in mind that Ross has family that loves him before making jokes of that nature again.

Thank you :)

and thanks Descriptor for admitting that you though it WAS a great idea, in your sleepy brain 8-)

i respond with quote i heard: "Sometimes all that takes to change the world is one sentence- nay, a single word in right place at right time"

That works, obviously :lol:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

HLPrincess would then reduce them to scrap, she's pretty much a Polish Wonder Woman.

Huh? What happened that I get a praise all the sudden? :D

"The right HLPrincess in the wrong place can destroy all the robot attack dogs in the world."

-G-Man

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite site on the extranet.

Less ninjas usually is a safer option. Probably for the best, as ninjas can't be trusted. In my experience, at least.

No updates in few days = dead, typical internet logic.

Happy apartment hunting you two!

"The right HLPrincess in the wrong place can destroy all the robot attack dogs in the world."

-G-Man

Robot Attack Dogs, you say?

387px-DOG_model.jpg

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

-G-Man

Robot Attack Dogs, you say?

387px-DOG_model.jpg

That is not a robot attack dog. That is Dog, the attack robot.

D0g was always a cool character in my books since Eli made him to protect Alyx when she was younger

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

D0g was always a cool character in my books since Eli made him to protect Alyx when she was younger

Too bad he couldn't (Episode 2 spoilers)

protect Eli from the Advisor

Don't you mean "D0g, the attack r0b0t?" :mrgreen:

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Ah, yes. Did Valve ever give an explanation for that spelling?

Ah, yes. Did Valve ever give an explanation for that spelling?

None that I recall. Maybe it's a joke about him being a robot and binary? It's no more odd than Hλlf-Life, though that's explainable.

Sweet, new apartment. Where are you and Magda headed?

I've spend my whole summer vacation renovating our current home in Norway's Akershus area. We've been here about a year now. Classic nesting behaviour. ;)

We're moving somewhere where there is surely a proper sound insulation from the inside and outside of the apartment. ;) You may still have no idea how loud Ross can get while recording. Freeman sounds about as half loud (or maybe even less) in the show, comparing as how it's recorded.

Polish apartments weren't build with good sound-proof intention but it has changed some time ago, luckily. :)

Do the neighbors in the not-insulated place ever get worried about all the loud shouting?

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Do the neighbors in the not-insulated place ever get worried about all the loud shouting?

Ross never recorded in "not-insulated place". Because sooner or later someone would complain... or call the police :] We had a neighbor that could hear some of the shouting but he was okay with that and found that amusing. :D We always try to talk to neighbors if there's a problem; that means I have to do the talking, if they don't speak enough English :P (But we actually used to have a BIG and notorious problem with one neighbor being too loud, almost every day, but that's another story...)

"There's some crazed American next door screaming about aliens!"

Hehe, I'm not sure if they can make out what he's screaming about when he is :D I can though :P Often I have to muffle my laugh because I can laugh so loud it could catch on the recording a bit :D Makes me laugh even now, when I think of it :mrgreen:

Loud neighbors are a problem. In our old apartment one of the neighbours would very badly play bagpipes at weird times and it gave me headaches.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

tbh if its as hot as there as it is here (30C)
It is. Having to keep the door shut for acoustics during recording doesn't do wonders for the experience either. In a way I'm glad I dumped water on my system last year since it forced me to get a worthy cooler for the CPU, haven't had any system instability yet.

Speaking of Gorilla Gong, I just went there and the site told me to disable my adblocker although I haven't activated it at all. Did they run out of ads to display?
No, it's something I've been asking the guy who helps run it to change for months now.

I was thinking of the Arcade America video today. I just wanted to say if you can get to Hell in Super Meat Boy, (ie, you beat the salt factory) you've definitely got enough skill potential to beat the whole normal mode game. Maybe even the game to total completion. Some of the "no death" achievements are beyond some people (including me), but I don't think any of the others are.
I was noticing a pretty much pure linear line in difficulty. I think I hit a wall around the 4th level, I'd recognize it if I saw it. I'm definitely not a platforming master however

"There's some crazed American next door screaming about aliens!"

I can only imagine what new neighbors would have thought.

"Does our neighbor always scream about aliens and the military and getting shot?" "Nah, only once in a while. You get used to it."

Too bad he couldn't (Episode 2 spoilers)

protect Eli from the Advisor

Shame

about Eli

but yeah I do think that D0g was kind of cool

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

I'm honestly kinda worried about Ross and Freeman's Mind. I think he might have seriously underestimated how many episodes are left - and I'd hate to see him start skipping areas, or even rushing them, to make his deadline.

I'm honestly kinda worried about Ross and Freeman's Mind. I think he might have seriously underestimated how many episodes are left - and I'd hate to see him start skipping areas, or even rushing them, to make his deadline.

Even if Ross took 24 years to get out Freeman's Mind out, I wouldn't be mad! It's Freeman's Mind! Who can complain? While Ross does skip an area where a real person would say "No, fuck that," I don't think it'll be a problem. I don't think Ross will rush himself too bad.

*Incoming "No True Scottsman Fallacy"*

Besides that, I don't think any of his fans would mind him going a month or two over the 2015 mark. No fan in any fan base should do that, but that's not the planet we live on.