Quick July update

I'm honestly kinda worried about Ross and Freeman's Mind. I think he might have seriously underestimated how many episodes are left - and I'd hate to see him start skipping areas, or even rushing them, to make his deadline.

Bah! He's pretty close to leaving Black Mesa, and Xen isn't all that long. He can do it.

I'm honestly kinda worried about Ross and Freeman's Mind. I think he might have seriously underestimated how many episodes are left - and I'd hate to see him start skipping areas, or even rushing them, to make his deadline.

Bah! He's pretty close to leaving Black Mesa, and Xen isn't all that long. He can do it.

HES A HERO ON MORPHINE

Leaving Black Mesa will mean he will be awarded the Medal Of Honor LOL!

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

The weather must be great, so I think any delays are quite understandable :)

Hah... the weather turned into fall -ish one a few days ago. Just rain or very cloudy today :/

Ross keeps on working and wating for the sound editing to be finished- as he commented on YouTube 8-)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

The weather must be great, so I think any delays are quite understandable :)

Hah... the weather turned into fall -ish one a few days ago. Just rain or very cloudy today :/

Ross keeps on working and wating for the sound editing to be finished- as he commented on YouTube 8-)

Thanks for the update, light as it is. I was just itching for a brief status from either of you. I'll be patient, promise! :lol:

"I'm not really the sentimental type, but.... well, no, I'm not."