FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 58

Okay, subtitle update: Typing is done. I just need to time them out and fix formatting.

Depending on what happens tomorrow, I can either get these out the door by Monday night or Wednesday night (I'll be too busy on Tuesday night to do anything with it).

Stay tuned, everyone! For now, continue to enjoy the exploits of Captain Gordon Freeman of the Intergalactic House of Pancakes going up against Captain Woody of the Box Brigade. :lol:

For now, continue to enjoy the exploits of Captain Gordon Freeman of the Intergalactic House of Pancakes going up against Captain Woody of the Box Brigade. :lol:

Is that a hint? That better be one.

*Speculations!*

I've never touched Toy Story... so... I don't know. :oops:

Someone enlighten me please.

Sign in Tip-Top Variety store window reads, 'Bitch-Slapped-By-The-Invisible-Hand-Of-The-Marketplace Sale'.

Subtitles up!

For now, continue to enjoy the exploits of Captain Gordon Freeman of the Intergalactic House of Pancakes going up against Captain Woody of the Box Brigade. :lol:

Is that a hint? That better be one.

*Speculations!*

Hah, no. It's a reference to a line in Episode 58. That's all. I have no insider information about Freeman's Mind. I get to experience it the same time y'all do. :mrgreen:

I just uploaded subtitles but YouTube changed something again :evil: and I'm not sure how or when they will be up....

EDIT: Oh wait, I just pressed a wrong button, because everything is so clear on YT :/ Well, now subtitles ARE up!

Thank you Daniel for your continous work! :D

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Damn it. I feel really bad now.

Pardon me, I've been rushing through the episode as far as to not watch the credits and actively think about the lines.

Thanks for the subtitles, by the way. Clears up a lot of things now.

Sign in Tip-Top Variety store window reads, 'Bitch-Slapped-By-The-Invisible-Hand-Of-The-Marketplace Sale'.

No probs on the subtitles. I'm just sorry I can't have a quicker turnaround time on them. And, IanStarGem, I appreciate your offer on the subtitles, but I'm more than happy to continue doing them. Thanks, though! :)

This will sound very stupid, but he is going to do Xen, right? Just that, not know

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

No probs on the subtitles. I'm just sorry I can't have a quicker turnaround time on them. And, IanStarGem, I appreciate your offer on the subtitles, but I'm more than happy to continue doing them. Thanks, though! :)

I tried, but frickin' Subtitle workshop screwed up the file.

"Exits are supposed to be difficult to locate! Because GOD HELP YOU if someone exited your building by accident. Then, they'd have to come back in!"

"Roger, Roger. What's your Vector, Victor?

Man, I never knew Half-Life had its own Lost Coast equivalent. I wonder why Valve never put it up on Steam in some form, as like a freebie for people who had the base game. If they were still keeping tabs on their GitHub, which I know they're not, I'd suggest it. I mean, they patched the original music back into the expansion packs because somebody managed to finally get their attention and asked them to.

So does this mean if Ross ever gets around to covering Half-Life 2, he'll come up with a way to shoehorn in Lost Coast? ;)

Shouldn't be too hard to work it in. Lost Coast could very easily been a dream Freeman is having while buried under all that rubble after the events of Half-Life 2. I'm pretty sure the end of Lost Coast is implying something like that anyway.

Shouldn't be too hard to work it in. Lost Coast could very easily been a dream Freeman is having while buried under all that rubble after the events of Half-Life 2. I'm pretty sure the end of Lost Coast is implying something like that anyway.

*Begins to replay Lost Coast*

Edit: Well, shit. You're right. Gordon must be mighty hungry after 20 years. :lol:

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

Since we are approaching that point - I really hope that Ross will acknowledge the Vortigaunts at the begining of Interloper who arent attacking him. It would be interesting to see his reaction at first when they stare at him and later resume attacking him.

As for Uplink, I think the best option is to teleport Freeman right at the end, when he is stuck between the wall and the Gargantua, back to the teleportation lab - or maybe just waking up there and that way not breaking canon that much..

Since we are approaching that point - I really hope that Ross will acknowledge the Vortigaunts at the begining of Interloper who arent attacking him. It would be interesting to see his reaction at first when they stare at him and later resume attacking him.

As for Uplink, I think the best option is to teleport Freeman right at the end, when he is stuck between the wall and the Gargantua, back to the teleportation lab - or maybe just waking up there and that way not breaking canon that much..

I thought they weren't attacking in the factory, not interloper?

The factory is in the chapter Interloper. It's after the second act on the floating island. (if memory serves me right on this part.)

The factory part is in maps c4a1c - c4a1e. There's still an a & b map before it with the floating island area.

(Interesting thing: Since the Gonarch's Lair maps are c4a2 and Interloper is c4a1, it's a reasonable assumption that the order of chapters got switched around at some point in development.)

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

The factory part is in maps c4a1c - c4a1e. There's still an a & b map before it with the floating island area.

(Interesting thing: Since the Gonarch's Lair maps are c4a2 and Interloper is c4a1, it's a reasonable assumption that the order of chapters got switched around at some point in development.)

I noticed that exact same thing when playing around console commands and trying to play co-op without mods. I think they figured it won't make sence to make a boss battle before THE boss battle.

The factory is in the chapter Interloper. It's after the second act on the floating island. (if memory serves me right on this part.)

Ahh-- I thought it was in a separate chapter, considering that there was a boss battle before it.