FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 58

Postcard from Xen though :(

ymNwZqK.png

Dammit! Well, someone was faster, and I didn't even notice any new people up here... :)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Postcard from Xen though :(

Dammit! Well, someone was faster, and I didn't even notice any new people up here... :)

Postcard from Xen :mrgreen:

Here's my take on what he did. I used the same image as him, but it's a Polaroid now. Postcards and Polaroids go together. PYMBzf0.jpg

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

New? Nah, not exactly. I've been watching Freeman's Mind since Episode 3 came out.

New? Nah, not exactly. I've been watching Freeman's Mind since Episode 3 came out.

That's funny; I'm pretty sure Freeman's Mind will be finished before Episode 3 comes out.

That's funny; I'm pretty sure Freeman's Mind will be finished before Episode 3 comes out.

Pretty sure? We're talking about VALVe here. The heat death of the universe will come before Half Life 3.

Pretty sure? We're talking about VALVe here. The heat death of the universe will come before Half Life 3.

No no, see, Episode 3 IS the universe. Valve's been trying to build a time machine and cause the Big Bang all along.

No no' date=' see, Episode 3 IS the universe. Valve's been trying to build a time machine and cause the Big Bang all along.[/quote']

Oh. That seems perfectly reasonable. I won't ask how they came to that conclusion; I will simply enjoy the fruits of their labor.

I like postcards from Xen.

Id like to have one from Black Mesa in New Mexico from Eli

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

I like postcards from Xen.

Id like to have one from Black Mesa in New Mexico from Eli

I got this one.

a. u slaking, sick, working your ass off, family vacation or what?

b. is your audio editor being a bottle neck? If so, get a "assistant audio editor" or something for Otto

c. plz update. Your fans are curious (at least I am)

a. u slaking, sick, working your ass off, family vacation or what?

b. is your audio editor being a bottle neck? If so, get a "assistant audio editor" or something for Otto

c. plz update. Your fans are curious (at least I am)

:shock:

what kind of quiz is that? :lol:

He's working on it, guys ;) Neither slacking or sick and surely not on family vacations.

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^