RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

Fair enough. :) Hope you had fun in Japan.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Oh god it was the best experience of my life. i'm trying to go back next year but on scholarship this time instead of just paid study abroad.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Oh god it was the best experience of my life. i'm trying to go back next year but on scholarship this time instead of just paid study abroad.

I'm very glad to hear that! And good luck with your planned next visit. :D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Meh

nice tattoos, man

Lol they're just prison tattoos. Actually quit terrible

Man I've always wanted to go to prison, would be pretty cool I think. Maybe I'm romanticising it a bit, though.

Man I've always wanted to go to prison, would be pretty cool I think. Maybe I'm romanticising it a bit, though.

Lol its actually quite fundamental. Especial1if you need new teeth or surgery. Its completely free

1iLxMYf.jpg

7PsBxG8neok

So much better with the Doom theme in the background

1qPPHt7djMw

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

lol I took this picture in the changing rooms at the store. Trying on formal wear for my leaver's/graduation night. :) Loved it so much I had to take a snap.

k8gcJLA.jpg

I look so professional. ;-; Ahhh, it's so good.

-------

Wow very nice! I swear you look older than the last time I seen you. XD Like, obviously you're older, but you look a LOT older. >.>

-------

Is it 'cause I have chin hair?

No idea. You look good though. :)

-------