RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

I am sorry, but you will have to face the reality that we ain't jokin' around.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is very weird. I made a comment here a couple of days ago, and now is gone... Anyone wanting to take credit for that?

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

This is very weird. I made a comment here a couple of days ago, and now is gone... Anyone wanting to take credit for that?

I take credit. I erased it with my super mind powers...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

also happened 2 me... weird.... bloody hackers again mebby?

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Mhmm. This place seems a bit abandoned right now. I might as well start things up again.

This is me at Warsaw, Poland, in January 2004.

Warsaw.jpg

I'm the guy freezing his ass off, not the bird in the sky, in case anyone wonders.

Warsaw.jpg

I'm the guy freezing his ass off, not the bird in the sky, in case anyone wonders.

whose that clock tower behind you? bet she has some great hands, just the thought is giving me a big ben.

(two horrible puns in one post, oh God)

whose that clock tower behind you? bet she has some great hands, just the thought is giving me a big ben.

(two horrible puns in one post, oh God)

Here's a picture of me.. and a local policeman.

197309_10150100927028038_666303037_6400337_5438145_n.jpg

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

You live on the death star?

Uhm... sort of...

map_of_costa_rica.jpg

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Mhmm. This place seems a bit abandoned right now. I might as well start things up again.

This is me at Warsaw, Poland, in January 2004.

Warsaw.jpg

That's groovy! )

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Whoa. You've got some big hair man You remind me a bit of Gene Simmons and Slash. I foresee hot women in your future. Awesome.

Also, if you see happen to see Darth Vader around, please tell him from me that the final "Nooooooooooo" in episode 3 made him look like a wuss

Whoa. You've got some big hair man You remind me a bit of Gene Simmons and Slash. I foresee hot women in your future. Awesome.

Also, if you see happen to see Darth Vader around, please tell him from me that the final "Nooooooooooo" in episode 3 made him look like a wuss

I hope you're good with foreseeing