RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

I'm kind of ugly... :(

Can't be worse than me...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

hOnHR.jpg

Very recent photo of me and a friend's cat.

I swear I wasn't on anything at the time.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

261660_245689008779343_100000147386703_1212153_1871951_n.jpg

There's my beautiful face, improved to further perfection via bad lighting and webcam. <3 And no. that is not how I normally smile.

Retired Forum Moderator

jake_sully_avatar.jpg

I don't have an actual image of myself, but I look quite a bit like Jake Sully from Avatar. My hair is almost exactly like his.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

jake_sully_avatar.jpg

I don't have an actual image of myself, but I look quite a bit like Jake Sully from Avatar. My hair is almost exactly like his.

So you have a Jarhead haircut?

jake_sully_avatar.jpg

So you have a Jarhead haircut?

Jarhead haircuts are awesome. Unlike those huge manes that some people have (my brother has ludicrously long hair.)

If my brother grew some more facial hair, he'd look (slightly) like this.

Men%25252525252525252525252525252525252BHaircuts%25252525252525252525252525252525252B2010%25252525252525252525252525252525252BHaircut%25252525252525252525252525252525252BStyles2.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Unlike those huge manes that some people have

lol well excuse me. I happen to like my ludicrously long hair. >:(

Retired Forum Moderator

Unlike those huge manes that some people have

lol well excuse me. I happen to like my ludicrously long hair. >:(

I don't see why... people can pull it easily and it HURTS... and it probably takes forever to wash/comb.

I have yet to have someone pull my hair lol. and as for washing it and combing it... 20 min tops for me. Not like I really have much better to do with my time.

but it's all just personal preference. after living 16 years of my life with short hair, I can honestly say I like it longer.

Retired Forum Moderator

I like my hair longer too... Just feels better, more natural...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.