RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

Not just the internet, but computers in general. And I suppose with 3D cinemas the number will increase even more.

3D cinema's, if they have any effect at all, would decrease the number of glasses wearers. The effect of books and computers is that you're looking at a flat depth for a long time. 3D movies have varied depth (what makes them 3D), so watching 3D instead of 2D movies actually decreases you're chance of needing glasses, and cataracts in later life. It might give you a headache if you're not used to it though. ;)

Okay, eedobaba... not a cute girl... Got it!

131151215304.png

So for major users we got,

Girls: Alyxx, Figunaye.

And Boys: BTGbullseye, blightmare, Axeldeath, Epsilon, alphabetagamma, Bjossi, Username, J.C., Psychotic Ninja, Kirkreng, ThatSmartGuy, Brad, Blue, Ross Scott, Lord Sinister, zakalak, The Hamburglar, Srake, billyludwick, Doom Shepherd, danielsangeo, Luis, eedobaba, Michael Archer, Flyingamerboy, koach2, Ian, idunno...somethingftw, MepsiPax187, Ssrathi and everyone else I'm not entirely sure

Not just the internet, but computers in general. And I suppose with 3D cinemas the number will increase even more.

3D cinema's, if they have any effect at all, would decrease the number of glasses wearers. The effect of books and computers is that you're looking at a flat depth for a long time. 3D movies have varied depth (what makes them 3D), so watching 3D instead of 2D movies actually decreases you're chance of needing glasses, and cataracts in later life. It might give you a headache if you're not used to it though. ;)

Mhmm. Not really sure about this one. As I understand, one of the current problems with 3D tech is precisely the fact that you are not looking at varied depth (the image is always at the same distance and your eyes do not change focus in order to center on it) but are instead fed a slightly different image to each eye. If anything, current 3D makes you cross-eyed. So it's worse: not only do you strain your eyes, you also mess your depth perception.

Back on topic, I would also add HLPrincess to the list, and a few more that post when a video gets released.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Mhmm. Not really sure about this one. As I understand, one of the current problems with 3D tech is precisely the fact that you are not looking at varied depth (the image is always at the same distance and your eyes do not change focus in order to center on it) but are instead fed a slightly different image to each eye. If anything, current 3D makes you cross-eyed. So it's worse: not only do you strain your eyes, you also mess your depth perception.

Back on topic, I would also add HLPrincess to the list, and a few more that post when a video gets released.

Nah, you misunderstand how 3D works, and how our eyes focus. But yeah, don't want to derail the thread.

I can add you to the list of users with glasses, which has almost EVERYONE in it.

contact-lenses.jpg(Disclaimer: Picture not actually me)

Like a BOSS.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll just delete the list of users with glasses and make a shorter list of users that don't use them:

Kirkreng

Myself

Alyxx

J.C.

Alphabetagamma

BTGbullseye

Did I leave anyone out?

Also known as "Username"

I can add you to the list of users with glasses, which has almost EVERYONE in it.

contact-lenses.jpg(Disclaimer: Picture not actually me)

Like a BOSS.

This. Contacts over glasses any day.

Username: You left me out, at least you did if contacts count as glasses.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

There is one and one reason I will not argue with that... not in fear of a thread derail, but....

Gordon Freeman wears glasses.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Imagine Freeman standing over the corpse of a zombie with a bit of blood splattered on his glasses and dripping from his crowbar. I just find that morbidly sexy.
As long as you aren't next :shock:

I'll just delete the list of users with glasses and make a shorter list of users that don't use them:

Kirkreng

Myself

Alyxx

J.C.

Alphabetagamma

BTGbullseye

Did I leave anyone out?

I don't have glasses

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

I have glasses too! And guess what, when I'm outside (and if it's sunny) my glasses turns into sunglasses. Heck yeah.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Hamburglar, yes and this is real.

My potrait is also really real too.

I couldn't fit all my biceps into it.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."