RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

I have glasses too! And guess what, when I'm outside (and if it's sunny) my glasses turns into sunglasses. Heck yeah.

U has transition lenses :o

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Me and all my Saxiness *ba dum crash*

6035408787_dc43455a48_o.jpg

I too was a Saxophone player. I quit band though because marching can go fuck itself.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I too was a Saxophone player. I quit band though because marching can go fuck itself.

Our marching shows are fun when we get them down, but JESUS CHRIST IS IT FRUSTRATING TO LEARN THEM ALL!!! GODDAMN FRESHMEN!!!!!!!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I have my own sax as well. I woulda been in the marching band but like hell was I ever gonna have another class with Ms. Satan the music butcher. SHe was a terrible teacher and she ruined music classes for me.

Retired Forum Moderator

I have my own sax as well. I woulda been in the marching band but like hell was I ever gonna have another class with Ms. Satan the music butcher. SHe was a terrible teacher and she ruined music classes for me.

I've always had the good fortune of having Music/Band teachers happy and enjoyable, or at least bearable, in the case of my HS band teacher.

I am still not planning on putting pictures of me up. But i might as well put some up of my dog, Atlas.

awwwr.jpg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-[Picture of black dog]-

He looks friendly, and a bit sleepy ;)

bpudel.jpg

pudelz.jpg

My dog enjoys sleeping for extended periods of time. :roll:

I am still not planning on putting pictures of me up. But i might as well put some up of my dog, Atlas.

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/2752/awwwr.jpg

Cool. A Labrador. Awesome dogs. He looks just like mine.

He seems to be what? 3, 4 months old? Just wait until he's older and heavier and is able to jump on your bed, pin you down, and lick your face off.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/2752/awwwr.jpg

Cool. A Labrador. Awesome dogs. He looks just like mine.

He seems to be what? 3, 4 months old? Just wait until he's older and heavier and is able to jump on your bed, pin you down, and lick your face off.

Not looking forward to it :P

I think he is almost 5months old now.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I need a dog so bad. Our family dog passed away last March (at 15 yrs old) and I've wanted one ever since. My mom refuses to get one still. I understand if she needs time to recover, but it's been almost 6 months now.

--billyludwicks picture--

another pic of me from awhile back, the quality is better.

fun fact: i like fedoras.

Rape face much...

Hi Friend.

another pic of me from awhile back, the quality is better.

fun fact: i like fedoras.

You now need a suit and an italian accent. Or you could start singing blues at Bobs counry bunker.

Just found out when my picture was taken. (the one in my avatar)

Date last modified: 15-9-10

15th of September, last year...

Meaning I was 13, not 12.

Holy f**k I still look similar to that.

Also known as "Username"

I don't know if this is thread necromancy or not considering it's on the 2nd page, but...

lawlq.jpg

I look angry/sad because I was getting sick of being told to smile.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?