RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

reminds me of Dr. No but younger. he'll prolly grow up to become the leader of Black Mesa James Bond Villain Co.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

I may post a picture in which I look... older later. I look like an "11 year old with a mustache" here. :/

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Whoa? Sorry if I ask but how old are you? I was imagining you look... older :o

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Whoa? Sorry if I ask but how old are you? I was imagining you look... older :o

I'm 13. I look younger, but I've been told I sound like a 25 year old man.

*Awaits rotten tomatoes*

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I'm 13.

WHAT.

I almost don't believe that... I mean yes you look young but your posts tell me otherwise. O_o

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm 13.

WHAT.

I almost don't believe that... I mean yes you look young but your posts tell me otherwise. O_o

What is it about my posts? :/

dat i dont tiep liek dis or my occasional use of large words (thanks to Blue for influencing me every time I talk to him)?

I'm 13.

WHAT.

What is it about my posts? :/

dat i dont tiep liek dis or my occasional use of large words (thanks to Blue for influencing me every time I talk to him)?

Because your posts are far more intelligent than some 18+ forumers I've seen.

Fucketh, I'm stereotyping. Shame on me.....

Retired Forum Moderator

You're probably not stereotyping. I've met a lot of dumb people in my age range, but I've also met some little geniuses who were probably smarter than me 2 years ago.

Yeah. Most of 11-14 little childrens on net are trolls. No offence.

Anyway... Even I was smarter than others when I was in your age so.

You're right. Silly me

I'm not offended.

A lot of the children on, say, TF2, are bad players and rather whiney over perfectly balanced things (Pyro, skilled Snipers, AMG HE HAX!!!11, etc); I don't use my mic on servers other than maybe AF in fear of prejudice (even if my voice is as low as people say it is, it's obvious I'm still a teen).

I do find that I dominate lots of adults, though, and from time to time have met ones that are whinier than any child I've seen.

I'm not offended.

A lot of the children on, say, TF2, are bad players and rather whiney over perfectly balanced things (Pyro, skilled Snipers, AMG HE HAX!!!11, etc); I don't use my mic on servers other than maybe AF in fear of prejudice (even if my voice is as low as people say it is, it's obvious I'm still a teen).

I do find that I dominate lots of adults, though, and from time to time have met ones that are whinier than any child I've seen.

Not only on TF2. I feel proud that i can at least admit that i just suck at TF2 haha.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My reason for TF2 suckery is lag...

Suckery... Lolwut?

Same here. I'd be much more better than I am now if I wouldn't have that bloody lag every time I play.

I think the problem is with my PC. It's just too old for TF2. I planning to upgrade it soon and I hope it will fix it.

Ok, go back on topic now...

*Ahem* Yes.. I apologize for inciting a thread derail.

819200860356AM_De-RailedTopic.jpg

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

There me driving like a boss

283376_10150325299123923_758448922_9383725_855232_n-1.jpg

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

Driving... LIKE A BOSS!

What is that lever for, the one next to the mirror? And you have another mirror (the one visible through the windshield)?

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

What is that lever for, the one next to the mirror? And you have another mirror (the one visible through the windshield)?

Spotlight, like the cops have on their cars.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.