RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

Yes, 'tis quite a nice picture.

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Oh, come on! I've never changed my nickname!And definietly I'm not a pony fan. I loved ponies when I was a little girl and I had one pony toy. But that's past.

I wanted the picture to be nice and still having some camouflage ;) Can't reveal too much of my identity :D

Oh, come on! I've never changed my nickname!And definietly I'm not a pony fan. I loved ponies when I was a little girl and I had one pony toy. But that's past.

What I meant is that having a feminine name does not mean you are a girl here. You wouldn't be the first princess I've seen here, but you are probably the first female one.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

What I meant is that having a feminine name does not mean you are a girl here. You wouldn't be the first princess I've seen here, but you are probably the first female one.

Okay... It had never came to my mind that a man can have a female name on a forum... Until it actually happened. I don't see a reason to hide your sex ona forum. Unless you wanna hit on Ross or somethin :mrgreen:

I worte "sex" :D haha! In my language, sex and sex have different names...

We've already had several females. EnviMea was active for a while and Obsidian as well.

The problem is having active female members.

So some guys decide to pretend to be female to keep the numbers up :D hahah!

Well, I'm an active female memeber of one particular reason which is obvious for some and for some totally not.

Not many girls plays games though, not sure why... Myself, I don't have any girlfriends who are the same thilled by games as me. Or they are not interested at all :P One is a gamer, but she plays games as Farmville and all sorts of the 'rpg' online type :] I don't like these...

The second thing is, you need to be artsy/crazy/ or have some storytelling talent, like writing/filming stories. I guess the thing I love to write SF, has a lot to do with liking games. And it's just one step to Machinima then....

So you think that... we are "crazy" because we know how to make cool stuff?

nice

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

The (from this angle) longer and thin face plus those glasses make you remind me a lot of Sofia Lamb.

Sofialamb.jpg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So you think that... we are "crazy" because we know how to make cool stuff?

nice

..... :oops: "crazy" in a way. Certainly not average or normal...gee you have to make a big deal out of this???/

There is that saying by someone "All writers are crazy, but not all crazies are writers"

The (from this angle) longer and thin face plus those glasses make you remind me a lot of Sofia Lamb.

Sofialamb.jpg

I dunno who is that but I don't like being compared to a strict teacher look :P I don't like teaching people, don't have patience for that... :P

Sofialamb.jpg

She looks like some crazy nazi scientist.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Sofialamb.jpg

Geez! I should've put my normal picture wiithout the glasses! :D

Sofialamb.jpg

She's a clinical psychiatrist from the UK.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sofialamb.jpg

Geez! I should've put my normal picture wiithout the glasses! :D

No. Glasses increase the hotness by a factor of some number I'll make up later.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

No. Glasses increase the hotness by a factor of some number I'll make up later.

oh wow! 8-) glasses are badass! ;) haha, we should know it!

This is true.

Well it works with Gordon. But most of game characters don't really need glaasses. Neo didn't need glasses as well :D

I think you look smarter with glasses. But you seem like a smart lass already, so I suppose it just fits.

haha:D You don't know that and you don't even know how I look normally. But thank you ;)