RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

Here is me failing at making pancakes. I think this is the best picture of me to illustrate the actual size of my nose, it doesn't make it look to big but still shows that it is one fat ugly bastard. It strikes that perfect balance.

TexHL.jpg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dat bacon... I want bacon now.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

On behalf of Whooves, who can't post pictures with his phone:

photoazl.jpg

Not what I expected, but I honestly am not sure what I expected.

What would you all say if I made a hole bunch of reaction pics of myself and used them all the time?

non-euclidean fuck machine

Kirkreng, seriously, I can't see what's wrong with your nose..... at all.

It looks a bit Polish that's all.

Well here's an updated picture of me, got a new haircut, no moustache.

6gwzB_6gPCI.jpg

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

You're handsome.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Kirkreng, seriously, I can't see what's wrong with your nose..... at all.

It looks a bit Polish that's all.

Well here's an updated picture of me, got a new haircut, no moustache.

6gwzB_6gPCI.jpg

What's a Polish nose? :shock:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I was thinking a nose shaped like Poland. But after close inspection I found out that my nose is not a big blob.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ProHypster, dude. You look almost like me. Only your face is a bit "longer". Lol

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

What can I say, Slavic people look alike.

A polish nose to me is of soft Slavic type but the most Curviest, biggest. Along with Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, some Chechs and even fewer Serbs share this. The typical pole has a Bridge that is always curved and well defined.

Something like this:

2m2c8k7.jpg

aleksDM2510_468x340.jpg

In contrast Ukrainian/Russian noses are almost always longer and mostly like this,

also with brows like in the picture:

russkij_nos.gif

(http://luddigt.kommiekomiks.com/rossijskij_nos.htm)

Or they could be like Polish ones but much less curved.

Of course this is all generalization, there is Poles who look nothing like poles, and Ukrainians who are ethnically tatar or whatever.

Anyway Slavic Noses are sweet and big, and resemble Roman noses, so you should be proud..

And if you're going to say there is no clear nose shape/s for an ethnicity, look at all arabs. So no, you're wrong.

My Nose:

thumb_d0iDfYArPZ7iESu99UnftZNE8.jpg

And now, excuse me, I'm going to watch the Champions League now.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

You're handsome.

Thanks.... Luis, for the straight compliment. ;) (Pun)

And you have perfect hair for those Shampoo commercials.

What can I say, Slavic people look alike.

A polish nose to me is of soft Slavic type but the most Curviest, biggest. Along with Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, some Chechs and even fewer Serbs share this. The typical pole has a Bridge that is always curved and well defined.

Something like this:

2m2c8k7.jpg

aleksDM2510_468x340.jpg

In contrast Ukrainian/Russian noses are almost always longer and mostly like this,

also with brows like in the picture:

russkij_nos.gif

(http://luddigt.kommiekomiks.com/rossijskij_nos.htm)

Or they could be like Polish ones but much less curved.

Of course this is all generalization, there is Poles who look nothing like poles, and Ukrainians who are ethnically tatar or whatever.

Anyway Slavic Noses are sweet and big, and resemble Roman noses, so you should be proud..

And if you're going to say there is no clear nose shape/s for an ethnicity, look at all arabs. So no, you're wrong.

My Nose:

thumb_d0iDfYArPZ7iESu99UnftZNE8.jpg

And now, excuse me, I'm going to watch the Champions League now.

What can I say? I seem to have a Polish nose too, but less pronounced I guess..

This also explains my nose fetish and why some noses are nicer for me than others. :D Thanks!

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Nose fetish? well, that's a new one. I'm 20, and I've yet to hear about someone with a nose fetish.

A friend of mine has a similar thing for noses. She almost friendzoned me just because of the fact my nose is not straight. lol.

Nose fetish? well, that's a new one. I'm 20, and I've yet to hear about someone with a nose fetish.

You don't watch enough Futurama.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Well I think straight noses are for Abstract lovers, I love my noses not too big, not too small, and not straight.

But as I say, it's not the beard that makes the philosopher. *Strongly recommended anyway*