RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

I think I have forned a way to post pictures from my phone! Let me know if the link works

2012-09-21%2023.00.30.jpg?dl=1

That's me by the way.

Youor lips are surprisingly red and your room is incredibly orange.

Also you really need to grow some facial hair.

The room and lips look that way because of the lighting, and I would grow facial hair if I could

non-euclidean fuck machine

I think I have forned a way to post pictures from my phone! Let me know if the link works

2012-09-21%2023.00.30.jpg?dl=1

That's me by the way.

J.C. once told me that I "have a movie villain thing going on."

You blow me out of the water in that regard.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

[attachment=0]black shirt.jpg[/attachment]

Here's me haha

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

I wonder how do you people imagine me. If I post a photo of me it could it be totally different than you excpect. Lol, and it gotta be an epic photo, not just a random picture you took in front of the mirror.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I wonder how do you people imagine me. If I post a photo of me it could it be totally different than you excpect. Lol, and it gotta be an epic photo, not just a random picture you took in front of the mirror.

For now I imagine you as Sherlock Holmes :)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Just smile and you'll be fine :) That's the secret of a good photo.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Are you Melancholic by nature? Why do I even ask, if you're an artist then you are. Just understand being Melancholic is very cool mate, Most of the great philosophers and all the truly great artists were Melancholic. You just need to appreciate feeling all the bad stuff in life to find peace to your mind, and find humour in life but don't try to be something you are not, Melancholia is beautiful no matter what other people say, don't take my words though, think about it next time you feel sad.

Are you a perfectionist? If so, that's a problem, I used to be a perfectionist, and let me tell you, I didn't achieve anything at all during that time. You try and think so hard on each action you do you end up doing nothing. You can't become perfect, but you can become very good. How? By doing lots of mistakes or observing lots of mistakes.

The best experience is the one that you get that you didn't want to get initially.

It's your choice.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Are you Melancholic by nature? Why do I even ask, if you're an artist then you are. Just understand being Melancholic is very cool mate, Most of the great philosophers and all the truly great artists were Melancholic. You just need to appreciate feeling all the bad stuff in life to find peace to your mind, and find humour in life but don't try to be something you are not, Melancholia is beautiful no matter what other people say, don't take my words though, think about it next time you feel sad.

Are you a perfectionist? If so, that's a problem, I used to be a perfectionist, and let me tell you, I didn't achieve anything at all during that time. You try and think so hard on each action you do you end up doing nothing. You can't become perfect, but you can become very good. How? By doing lots of mistakes or observing lots of mistakes.

The best experience is the one that you get that you didn't want to get initially.

It's your choice.

Melancholic? yes, I'm actually a very well balanced between choleric and melancholic, but I think that's a topic for a different thread. Perfectionist? maybe. I usually too lazy for caring bout things to be done perfect but I'm really aware of the other people's opinion about me. And most of all, I change alot. I get easly bored of many things so yeah, today I might like something, week later I might hate it.

Yeah, I'll think about it. Thanks.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I don't smile much.

We have that in common o.O and what do you mean just a random picture taken in front of the mirror? D:<

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

I have very few pictures of me, many of them being from early childhood, got hardly any from nowadays.

This was back at the beginning of last year's summer, if I'm correct

19NC4

I've never been very photogenic, you see

Dat face needs to be in a rage comic

non-euclidean fuck machine