RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

Do you ladies of Accursed Farms miss me? Here for your viewing pleasure here is some more Adam Jensen

f5a925080bf811e2ab3b22000a1c00db_7_zps89bfd4da.jpg

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

Ha never heard of him lol

Should have been named the man with many faces.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

Do you ladies of Accursed Farms miss me? Here for your viewing pleasure here is some more Adam Jensen

f5a925080bf811e2ab3b22000a1c00db_7_zps89bfd4da.jpg

not many women here but thanks :)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

JeansRCool.jpg

It's cold enough that I can wear jeans again. I slipped them on this morning instead of cargos, which is usually a tough transition for me, and felt just fine. Guess that means this is gonna be a good winter?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

That's cuz Ah'm a Country boy,

I gotta a four wheel drive,

Climb in my bed and I'll take you for a ride,

Up city streets, down country roads,

Yeah I can git you where you wanna go,

Ah'm a country boy.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Ha Ha no! I'm good friends with a real country boy, the kind that has leather boots, hat, ride horses more than cars, and gose to rodeos. And from what I have seen you are not country... Yet

non-euclidean fuck machine

Trust me. I've got a lot of redneck in me. I'm no farmer's son, but I guarentee you, if I lived down in Alabama, I'd fit in like Bacon in beans.