RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

1013684_474241756001875_1118663545_n.jpg?oh=44d960692f90005ede7db2a1d628476f&oe=51CA51B3&__gda__=1372283393_c7154c89e8b379db6235a13d4b791663

PRIVATE POPCORN REPORTING FOR DUTY

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

1013684_474241756001875_1118663545_n.jpg?oh=44d960692f90005ede7db2a1d628476f&oe=51CA51B3&__gda__=1372283393_c7154c89e8b379db6235a13d4b791663

PRIVATE POPCORN REPORTING FOR DUTY

It doesn't show any image, just a word 'image'. Is it error on my side or yours?

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

It's a problem on my end. In hindsight, I don't really know what I was thinking when I edited it the way I did.... or why I edited it at all.

73YRcgY.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

^^ Haha! Mr Bucket is not amused! :D

I swear, Princess posts here more than anyone else, yet she hasn't put up a single self-pic. Hypocritical isn't the word for it; That's too harsh. but it's something like that.

Here's me doing volunteer work

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Huh. Don't regard me. I'm just an idiot.

eBPqksG9nbA

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Oh come on. Even if I haven't put any picture here, there is no obligation. That would be weird if you can comment only if you posted your pic. Anyone on the forum can comment my photo, I don't need to see their. Some people are shy. It's their thing...

And I think I comment here every now and then, pretty rarely, really. I'm just an internet addict and too curious about everything :roll::)

I'm just saying that it's the RL pic thread, and even if you post infrequently, very few people post here at all, so you end up accumulating to like a third of all posts on this thread, and I feel like t's weird to post in a thread more than anyone else and not actually follow the thread's purpose...

Well...okay. I promise I'll stop posting so many comments here. Like I care :P

You cared enough to post it.

Wow. That's an interesting thought. Next time you have doubts about someone on a forum, just report it to a moderator so they can check it. ;)

Yea, and don't touch the electric railway it's got high voltage!

I've got my first belt (wasn't too hard for me to pass the kung fu exam):

got_first_belt.jpg

This was on the 13th of July.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

Yea, and don't touch the electric railway it's got high voltage!

I've got my first belt (wasn't too hard for me to pass the kung fu exam):

got_first_belt.jpg

This was on the 13th of July.

Congrats! :D

You are officially better than Freeman! ;) He never got around learning kung fu!

(Is the white belt the first you get? ;) I used to practice karate loooong time ago and this was the only belt I got :roll: ) :mrgreen:

Meanwhile on planet Username

4rEdF.jpg

Me now (my bookshelf is a little outdated :D):

Picture9_zpsb45833ce.jpg

Lol who needs shirts?

the name's riley

Heck, who needs clothes at all if you're not on camera or in public? (and sometimes not on camera either)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.