RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

D'aww thank you!

My hair color is weird though. Like in that light it's blonde, but outside during the day it's almost a natural copper. I like my hair though. :3

Retired Forum Moderator

5bJnOPel.jpg

Aw... This doesn't feel comfortable. Damn rollerblading messing up my snot!

EDIT: Do you guys think I even need a sling? X3 Dad told me off for wearing one. Er. I just find it weird though. All the sites I've been on have recommended wearing a sling for the first 48 hours. But the doctor here never told me to wear one and actually told me not to wear one. I wore one anyway cause fuck it. Not anymore though. Told off and all. *sighs* I've noticed also that Australia treats patients differently to America. We have AIRE which is A for something, Ice, Rest and E for something else. Then you guys have RICE. Which is MUCH better. It has compression and in the category rest, advises me to wear a sling. It's SO comfortable wearing a sling, less pain and jossling around. But yeah, this has turned into a mini rant, sorrrry. I just don't know what to do. I'm typing with both hands including broken ligament one cause fuck it, I'm feeling rebellious and if I want to prove a point to my Dad, this is it. I'll break it all over again and go back home where I can wear a sling and not get told off. FUCK IT.

EDIT (When I'm not so pissed): Note, the doctor was completely uncaring of me, the one that diagnosed me with the sprain. I think she said a total of... 3 sentences, gave me a piece of paper and got me to leave. I'm not even kidding. She didn't even prescribe me with any painkillers, no bandages, nothing. I said more words to the fucking receptionist. (Okay, maybe I am still pissed)

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

AFAIK, there are 2 cases, which require wearing of a sling: a) when you are an actor in a movie and the script says you have been shot in the head and b) when you actually broke a bone.

In the place where I'm from (Russia) a sprain is usually treated with an elastic band and keeping the joint warm. Painkillers? We reserve them for when our fighting bears get injured. :-)

In the UK, where I live now, the doctors say "let's leave it as is for a couple of weeks - either your arm will fall off then or you'll get better".

Regards

Holy snot. Why do different countries treat their civilians differently in the health department? Surely, we all have the same bone structure. X3 We're human beings. Why is there so many different methods? About 90% of the sites I've visited has told me to have a sling. And you only need the sling on for the first few days because a sprain needs to be like, exercised back to health or something. But I dunno, I'll wear one when I'm on my plane trip home, people will be less likely to bump into me hopefully. Every little bump hurts like a mothersnotter, I swear.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Basically the only pic i have.

What a smashing gent you are. This forum is full of beautiful people.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Basically the only pic i have.

What a smashing gent you are. This forum is full of beautiful people.

This forum has the best community on the web!

Back by popular demand!

I'm jealous of how good everyone looks in their pictures. :S

We just have better quality cameras methinks... lol

Holy snot. Why do different countries treat their civilians differently in the health department? Surely, we all have the same bone structure. X3 We're human beings. Why is there so many different methods? About 90% of the sites I've visited has told me to have a sling. And you only need the sling on for the first few days because a sprain needs to be like, exercised back to health or something. But I dunno, I'll wear one when I'm on my plane trip home, people will be less likely to bump into me hopefully. Every little bump hurts like a mothersnotter, I swear.

The reason for the difference in medical care is because certain countries have state-run healthcare systems... That was the whole reason why the American healthcare system is considered the best in the world, and why many in the USA are opposed to Obamacare. (it was never controlled by the government before, and that allowed the doctors to actually do their jobs instead of having all the strict rules the government forces them to follow)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hey BTG, you're trying to spread your stupid conservative agenda to a thread that's completely irrelevant. Try to find something else to talk about, eh?

OT: I found a scarf the other day and thought it was super cute so I got it.

5k3YAIl.jpg

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Hey BTG, you're trying to spread your stupid conservative agenda to a thread that's completely irrelevant. Try to find something else to talk about, eh?

So just explaining some of the differences between Australian and American healthcare in a single post constitutes as spreading "stupid conservative agenda"? No need to be ass about having someone you don't like explaining something to someone else.

SHH. No. Stop. Pictures. Pictures of selves. Self pictures. SHH.

I post this now because this isn't where it stops. It never is. Not unless someone stops it before it happens.

Retired Forum Moderator

That may be, it's just I've come to know that many users on this forum have a severe case of last word syndrome and this will get out of hand if left alone. :S

Anywho, to avoid being off topic further, here's a quick-snap from my phone. I've began the first stages of a cold so I wasn't in the mood to smile. I'm also tired because weird fever dreams are keeping me from sleeping so that's why I'm up to begin with.

aaaaaaaa.jpg.76b7bf775f9a75642af2de71ac989e04.jpg

Retired Forum Moderator

Ross Scott's damn brother is what you are. XD Goodness gracious.

-------

6a188e3e9d.jpg

I was 12 or 13 the last time I posted in this thread. I remember disliking the movie villain mustache I had and always wanting to grow a goatee.

Now I'm 17 and I suppose that time has finally come.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I was just pointing out that he was being a little rude. I'd add content but I don't have a camera so pretend my avatar is what I look like.

I'm really not concerned if I'm being rude or not. BTG blathers about this kind of crap at seemingly every possible opportunity and that's what aggravates me. In relevant threads, like the Serious Topics, it's his opinion and it's perfectly okay for him to express that opinion. But it's completely irrelevant and unneeded for him to go into that much detail about something like that and it's quite obvious he's just trying to fly his elephant flag around the thread. It's annoying and that's why I'm "being a little rude" about it.

OT: It's dark outside

bsZCqDd.jpg

6a188e3e9d.jpg

I was 12 or 13 the last time I posted in this thread. I remember disliking the movie villain mustache I had and always wanting to grow a goatee.

Now I'm 17 and I suppose that time has finally come.

well shit

the name's riley

Ross Scott's damn brother is what you are. XD Goodness gracious.

That's the first time I've heard that comparison. Most people just call me a hobo. Or a hippie. XD

Retired Forum Moderator

Gosh damn, you're all so good looking! @_@ :3 A lovely good-looking bunch of .. men. X3 Aw, I'm so lonely. There's HLPrincess, but she seems to hide under a rock a lot so. Guess it's just me! XP

Also, me in my work uniform, and showing off something I can weirdly do with my legs. Thanks to my boyfriend for the pic.

222015020101.png

Aaaand, for funsies, spot...

- My weird block Steve from Minecraft.

- My Toblerone

- And my crappy white Dreamcatcher

Winner gets an internet cookie.

EDIT: Also, I don't think BTG tried to start up anything at all. X3 I asked a question. He answered. Simple as that. If anything, it's my fault for bringing up something political in the first place.

-------

Gosh damn, you're all so good looking! @_@ :3 A lovely good-looking bunch of .. men. X3 Aw, I'm so lonely. There's HLPrincess, but she seems to hide under a rock a lot so. Guess it's just me! XP

Also, me in my work uniform, and showing off something I can weirdly do with my legs. Thanks to my boyfriend for the pic.

222015020101.png

Aaaand, for funsies, spot...

- My weird block Steve from Minecraft.

- My Toblerone

- And my crappy white Dreamcatcher

Winner gets an internet cookie.

EDIT: Also, I don't think BTG tried to start up anything at all. X3 I asked a question. He answered. Simple as that. If anything, it's my fault for bringing up something political in the first place.

1. Nice pic, you're quite pretty :D

2. I understand he was responding, but it's the way he has to add in that extra two cents saying "that's why a lot of people hate Obamacare" when it really wasn't necessary.

3. DON YOU HANDSOME MOTHERFUCKER