RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

Gibberish.

Now look who's maintaining the off-topic stuff... It ain't me is it.

OT:

222015020101.png

Aaaand, for funsies, spot...

- My weird block Steve from Minecraft.

- My Toblerone

- And my crappy white Dreamcatcher

Winner gets an internet cookie.

Quite pretty even for a work uniform. (and yes, I did see all those things in your pic) What phone is that?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Gibberish.

Now look who's maintaining the off-topic stuff... It ain't me is it.

Actually I've been keeping to the topic by posting my own pictures, as the thread's title would imply I should do.

OT: Honestly, I've always found work uniforms at food service places are flattering on girls, for whatever reason.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

A cookie for BTG! That is a Nexus 5. :3 Handy little phone. Works like a treat. Nice battery life, big screen, I've had it for a year now. Still serves me fine.

Thanks Android for making my life easier.

What about school uniforms? X3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

What about school uniforms? X3

In my school days it was like this:

116120799_large_3shkolnayaformasssr.jpg

Pretty nice IMHO.

Apparently, these days it's a prized item in kinky shops, but I wouldn't know these things...

Regards

Hehe. I've never been a skirts or dress kind of girl. Last year I only wore a dress once. X3 So, for school, I wear my black long pants. Let's me have a lot of freedom. No skirts? I can do freaking gymnastics wherever I want, not afraid of wind, no need to shave till my legs are spotless. X3 Ah. Pants life is good. I don't get beauty. Or makeup. I've never used makeup either.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Makeup is one thing I find both attractive, (when used in very small amounts for enhancing natural features) and hideous. (whenever someone puts too much makeup on)

I much prefer it when someone is confident enough to not use makeup at all. (excessive makeup is a common sign of insecurity about physical appearance)

I am always puzzled when women overdo their make-up - after all, they will have to appear without it at some stage and if make up was the only reason the relationship started, it won't last beyond that point anyway...

I do like when women wear skirts though :-)

Regards

Some skirts are nice, others not so much... It depends both on the woman wearing it, and on the style of skirt. I dislike any style that restricts the woman's movements. (if she is physically incapable of running in an emergency, that is restricted movement)

I'm all about practicality over 'style'.

I'm incredibly torn about makeup. I love it when it's artistic and transformative, but also when it's used as subtle decoration.

But for pretty much every woman (and man) who wears makeup, they wear it for themselves, not for other people. Same goes for their dress sense.

I may have my preferences and views about this, but there's no actual call to opine.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

But for pretty much every woman (and man) who wears makeup, they wear it for themselves, not for other people. Same goes for their dress sense.

There's not necessarily anything wrong with that. It's often a confidence booster especially for people with issue about how they look. I tend to wear thing's that are more comfortable than necessarily good looking which in turn makes me feel more comfortable around others in public. You'd be surprised how big a difference simple clothing will make for some people.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Retired Forum Moderator

Yeah, what Rarity said. Do whatever you have to do to make yourself feel beautiful. Doing with your life what you want to do is extremely important,

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

There's not necessarily anything wrong with that.
Yeah, what Rarity said.

That's what I was saying. There's nothing wrong with that. I doesn't matter what I think of your appearance, as long as you're happy with what you're wearing.

You weren't assuming I thought it was a bad thing, were you?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

There's not necessarily anything wrong with that.
Yeah, what Rarity said.

That's what I was saying. There's nothing wrong with that. I doesn't matter what I think of your appearance, as long as you're happy with what you're wearing.

You weren't assuming I thought it was a bad thing, were you?

I was not. I was just like "yeah, judging people is stupid."

I resent that! Judging people has made me the paranoid shut-in I am today!

;P

No worries :)

Here's my home in Scotland

10173748_10202523647588956_9159423655052771943_n.jpg?oh=06214a98f04c01ded989306e5a4bd109&oe=555F9A59&__gda__=1431201318_2afa7857eefb89676ec78bc1a239d1e2

Wot, that skip over there? :o Nice view, though.

Regards