RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

СНИКРС!!!!

LOL, СНИКРС! :D

моя Сникрс... X3 I wish. I'm hungry now.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

11084294_661307284012997_1359731759328361311_n.jpg?oh=c65bc4cdc5ea4a5237ef01229704267c&oe=5685C1A5

Don't I look like a REAL lady's man, eh? :lol:

(I'll probably post a real picture of me soon.)

This snake behind you is trying to whisper something in your ear! :shock:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Time to Show off my skin?

NEVER SAY NO TO PANDA!

WP_20151004_18_26_45_Selfie.jpg

NEVER TRY TO BE PIRATE

WP_20150820_19_20_45_Pro.jpg

sorry for the face... I hate flashing lights... well and you know... drinking rum?

Lookie what I bought today!

wUvbrVN.jpg

You bought a blurry sidewalk! Congrats!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

wUvbrVN.jpg

XD That made my day. Lol!

So... I'm going out to a fancy restaurant today. Sister said I needed to wear a dress and look nice. X3 I feel uncomfortable. XD At least the stockings make it feel less cold on my legs. XP I haven't worn a dress in like... A year. Let alone something cut above my knees...

d8cQlMPh.jpg

1ROQaLJh.jpg

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I don't see dresses that short very often... I think you would actually look better in a looser dress that goes to mid-calf. (you're still pretty though, I'm just one of those people that evaluates clothing/colors/decor)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

wUvbrVN.jpg

So... I'm going out to a fancy restaurant today. Sister said I needed to wear a dress and look nice. X3 I feel uncomfortable. XD At least the stockings make it feel less cold on my legs. XP I haven't worn a dress in like... A year. Let alone something cut above my knees...

d8cQlMPh.jpg

1ROQaLJh.jpg

Mmmm..stockings....*drools*

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Don't listen to them, Jeb! They are blind! :-) Hehe, well, BTG is blind and Zaraki... His head is just in the gutter :P - Oi! Zaraki - stop leering! She's not yours! :D

You look absolutely stunning, Miss!

Regards

Thank you BTG! :D

And goodness me, Zaraki. XP Not on my carpet, please!

You look absolutely stunning, Miss!

Thank you, sir~ :3 *bows*

-------

You look cute. I bet one day you'll make someone very happy... Hah I don't like being suited up aswell... most of the time I look like professional banker or someone high achieving... :) Go team NoDress/NoSuit

#StayWeird

WP_20151003_18_07_06_Pro.jpg

You look cute. I bet one day you'll make someone very happy... Hah I don't like being suited up aswell... most of the time I look like professional banker or someone high achieving... :) Go team NoDress/NoSuit

#StayWeird

Awwww... thaaank youuuu...

And nice photo! :P I like your hair. And geez, how many wrist bands do you need!? XD

-------

#StayWeird

Awwww... thaaank youuuu...

And nice photo! :P I like your hair. And geez, how many wrist bands do you need!? XD

Thanks... I uploaded two more few posts up

Well there they are again :D

NEVER SAY NO TO PANDA

WP_20151004_18_26_45_Selfie.jpg

ARRGHHH PIRATE JD

WP_20150820_19_20_45_Pro.jpg

and as of wristbands I was attending Road To Blizzcon and we recieved those for stuff like early-access, trying out Overwatch, making Heartstone card, sharing pictures on social networks etc. :)

Sister said I needed to wear a dress and look nice. X3 I feel uncomfortable. XD At least the stockings make it feel less cold on my legs. XP I haven't worn a dress in like... A year. Let alone something cut above my knees...

d8cQlMPh.jpg

1ROQaLJh.jpg

Mmmm..stockings....*drools*

A charming lady I must say. :) Darn, you remind me of my best friend, and I miss her now.

Welp, now what?

Yeah, Zaraki... you're looking a little pale. Do you need to go see a doctor? o.O

-------