RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

So I was at a student protest down in London on Wednesday about education cuts, and got featured on a live-tweet:

Picture by itself:

CS98KALXAAIIyrG.jpg

Geez, Binky... So it's you who I have to thank for the overturned trash bins and the crap spread all over the street near my office, then :evil::lol:

But, seriously, you've been to our neck of woods and not popped up for tea or a pint? :(

Well, maybe next time...

Regards

@Binky: Good job on that one! X3

cc69eb396f.jpg

According to my mom, I look like a sleep-deprived caveman who puts motor oil in his hair. I have a habit of taking pictures in the exact same pose, and I just happen to be wearing the same shirt in literally every picture that I take.

As Binky the Rabbit said: I may need a shave.

@Epsilon: Cute! May I ask what country you're from? :D Not in - from. :3

I've lived in the USA (Atlanta, Georgia specifically) for my whole life. I've never felt like I belonged here, though. As far as my heritage, I'm a Euromutt (Irish-French-German) with quite a bit of Cherokee.

So I was at a student protest down in London on Wednesday about education cuts, and got featured on a live-tweet:

Picture by itself:

CS98KALXAAIIyrG.jpg

You look an awful lot like my uncle in his younger days... he also happens to be pretty hot-blooded as far as government spending goes.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Hehe, I'm also pretty hot-blooded about government spending - only in the opposite direction :lol:

Regards

7d0Pv7lh.jpg

I have no more gate now. My beautiful beautiful gate. RIP. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

The hell is that? Sun?! Summer?? I'll have you know it's in fact nearly winter!

On an unrelated note, here's a snap I took of Arran last month.

10297911_10206559263596834_4365066605715262860_n.jpg?oh=37ae50daab5fec420cf2ca6ad9895833&oe=56B162B5

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

@Jeb - oh, what happened? Had a gate-crashing party last night? :D No, seriously?

@Binky - aw, such a pretty view! Reminded my about some photos I took on Jersey in August...

tqRfEo0.jpg

Oh, and that strange thingy on the left - it's an old Nazi observation post. That thing really put me in HL2 mood that evening. Specifically, its Minerva incarnation. Just looking at this beauty here...

OQV5YtD.jpg

The whole series is here:

http://imgur.com/a/dUqwo

Regards

@Binky: What a pretty sight! :3

@Vappy: Well, it wasn't a burglary if that's what you're thinking. XP My little sister just opened the gate and it apparently fell over. She told me something bad happened so I walked outside and found this. No more gate!

Also, I love the pictures. :D Seems really quiet. Did you go there by yourself?

OT:

GenQZZQ.jpg

Bird, are you comfortable? Are you okay? XD

She was going to fall so I put my hand there and she stayed like that for five minutes. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Bird sounds like it has a gyroscope problem... Makes them more fun to be around usually. ;)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

0MQyDJ7.jpg

They thought I wouldn't be able to hug a bunch of flowers... they thought wrong!!

And I think I've been hugging them for a bit too long cause my hayfever has actually started acting up. XD Oops! They smell so good though... :cry::oops: Flloooweerrs... I feel special...

Thaaank youuu~!

-------

2015-12-19%2015.18.57.jpg

Day off, need haircut, shitty front camera..... Meh

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Welcome to the "now everyone knows what you look like" crowd. :)

@Kitty: Lol! That's the perfect description.

@Ikthias: You look cute! :D Dammit, everyone here is so good looking. XD

-------

Most recent pic:

1935847_1507126576283725_6521953636262484619_n.jpg?oh=58089969da378a178d995ac9cdafb413&oe=5713C6A7

I used to have somewhat of a beard. I'm growing it back as we speak.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

Aaaand another long haired dude. X3 The forum is being overrun with long hair. XD Oh gosh.

Nice balancing btw. And nice face. XP

-------

Aaaand another long haired dude. X3 The forum is being overrun with long hair. XD Oh gosh.

Nice balancing btw. And nice face. XP

Long hair is the best ;)

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

@Kitty: Lol! That's the perfect description.

@Ikthias: You look cute! :D Dammit, everyone here is so good looking. XD

Well thank you ^.^

Maybe one of these days I'll take a serious picture... Meh we shall see

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

A very fine looking critter, and many nice looking classic items. Tell me, what genre/s are those albums?

Mostly rock, pop, blues, jazz, folk, and hip hop made between 1950 and 1990. The majority of my collection was inherited from my parents.