RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

The Abbey Road was actually part of the booth for Bowers & Wilkins (notice the B&W sign next to it)

Anyway, I guess I should a bit further what my pic's about. At the time I took that picture, there was a British festival in the high street near where I live. It's an annual event brought to us by the British Embassy. It's pretty much a showcase of British culture. This article should explain things further:

http://www.interaksyon.com/lifestyle/get-into-that-uk-vibe-at-the-3rd-great-britain-festival-in-bgc-feb-26-to-28

I thought it's a good festival, and something worth looking forward to. Still wish I could find Abbey Road there though.

Welp, now what?

Ah, that's nice!

Hmmm... B&W used to make really good speakers at reasonable prices before they gave in and started producing ridiculously overpriced stuff for people with more money than sense... :D

Regards

:D Jeb... you're looking at this...

20972.jpg

Cause... the Beatles :-)

Abbey_Road_album_c_1581009a.jpg

Regards

Ohhh... that explains it. X3 Thanks lovely dove. :P

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Onstage at the Tyne Bar, Easter Sunday.

The-Pastures-Tyne-Bar.jpg

Looks so professional :D

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Cheers guys! :D

No tours yet, however next week we are taking part in a Battle Of The Bands, and I hear there is a cash prize along with a paid-for tour, which would be awesome to win, but I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens!

Decibel42, who took the picture, has more more on Facebook if you feel like checking that out.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

12115444_1476959092633807_6986282072819750632_n.jpg?oh=786bfa169e8ea5a0a45a98b10579c534&oe=5794D534

corpse paint from a while ago

10509756_1548593338803715_7850014845528318914_n.jpg?oh=d5b1ed9546bdd4f274e24124b7e33d89&oe=5783018B

me and my beloved guitar

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

@Binky: :D Looking smart!

@DeWolfy: ^_^ I like the guitar.

OT:

qpucERMh.jpg

I got bored before classes started so I cleaned the whiteboard (painfully) with a whiteboard marker and eraser thingy - cause it was so messy that only a whiteboard marker over it would allow it all to rub off. But I wanted to show people how clean it was so I left a "box of mess" for people to compare to. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Thank you :)

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

@Binky: :D Looking smart!

OT:

qpucERMh.jpg

I got bored before classes started so I cleaned the whiteboard (painfully) with a whiteboard marker and eraser thingy - cause it was so messy that only a whiteboard marker over it would allow it all to rub off. But I wanted to show people how clean it was so I left a "box of mess" for people to compare to. XP

A quick spritz of alcohol cleans up whiteboards like crazy.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

A quick spritz of alcohol cleans up whiteboards like crazy.

Oh yeah, okay, sure! :D I'll just get some alcohol out of the easily accessible cupboard in my private Christian high-school. :P Sure thing.

-------

Hehe, Jeb... There is nothing in the New or Old Testament that says alcohol is a bad thing :P

But, hmmm... I'm fairly certain - that's as high as I've ever been...

MDGcpp8.jpg

dhEuoh5.jpg

And that's the view from upstairs...

BbR3uYP.jpg

O0UTXrC.jpg

G4QMf5k.jpg

Geez... look at all those planes so far below...

Regards

^ Oooh, whar ye be gaun? South of the equater?

Here's a coupla shots from a photoshoot my band had last month. Small size due to upload limits.

122.png.d9f67023955fe0c80e0177c86eedf2c6.png

45.png.f9b11a5d818e100530bdc8148e7fe7dd.png

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

^ Oooh, whar ye be gaun? South of the equater?

Geez... *slaps his head* That explains why I didn't get there! Next time I must have a word with the captain - why is he flying higher when I want to go Down Under? Of course, we would never get there like that... :roll:

Oh, dear... that second picture - I thought you were holding a rifle at first :D

But - really nice pics of Binky! Cheers! 8-)

Regards

*giggles* Sweetheart, you didn't even answer his question! :D But, gosh, you're too adorable. :P One day you can come to the land down under, and I'll show you around. :D ...And help make sure you don't get eaten by any of the wildlife. XP We can go to the wildlife park here and feed some of the roo's, the ones just cruising round the open paddocks. :3 Or even wallabies! That'd be fun.

@Binky: Nice bass! :D They're such heavy instruments. XD Or maybe I'm just weak. Probably that.

-------

Oh, darling, yes! Thank you for inviting me down there! I think - once the technicians finish adding a set of wheels to the roof of the plane - I'll have another go at it.

But it sounds so nice - I'll take you up on that offer, love. :-)

Hmmm... by comparison London's wild life is much more boring... And I don't think bobbies roaming the streets would take too kindly if we tried to feed them :D But when you get here - I'll take you somewere nice and we'll have a dinner together...

Regards

Oh, darling, yes! Thank you for inviting me down there! I think - once the technicians finish adding a set of wheels to the roof of the plane - I'll have another go at it.

But it sounds so nice - I'll take you up on that offer, love. :-)

Hmmm... by comparison London's wild life is much more boring... And I don't think bobbies roaming the streets would take too kindly if we tried to feed them :D But when you get here - I'll take you somewere nice and we'll have a dinner together...

Regards

Hehehe, oh dear. Hey, can we go to an Italian restaurant? :D I'd LOVE that!

And when you come over here, oh, do you like zoos? We can go to a zoo! :3

(Getting WAY too excited)

OT:

qbILPtb.png

My hair is always 100% straight. I wake up, straight. I go to sleep, straight. And all my friends are jealous cause apparently every single one of them wants straight hair. XP Anyway, I'm updating this post, or just making new posts, every day just to show how boring my clothing is. XD Black and white. Striped, spots, whatever, it's just all back and white. :P

-------