RL Pic Thread (Image Heavy!)

Geez, you're so beautiful... Well, I always knew that. But, simply - every time I see you, it just strikes me again.

Oh - an Italian place it shall be then! :D

And - I'd absolutely love to go to a zoo with you, my dear. I do like zoos. It's a wonderful way to spend a day out. Especially, in your company. Oh, we can visit the London zoo too :-)

Regards

Awww... :D Thank you, Vladdy! And sure, we can go to the London zoo. That'd be fun! But just... be prepared to have to physically drag me out of the reptile section. XD Ugh, snakes are so adorable.

Anyway, part 2 of; "I need more coloured clothing"

I8L1aZLh.jpg

Lol, do you think somebody would call the police if I walked into a bank like this? I mean, I'm taking a bus into town soon, It'd be the perfect opportunity. :P Maybe I shouldn't... but it'd be so much fun... Hmm...

(Also, hooray(?) for me joining the majority of my age group that takes pictures in the bathroom with their phone! Classy. :P)

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

(Also, hooray(?) for me joining the majority of my age group that takes pictures in the bathroom with their phone! Classy. :P)

As long as you don't leave your toilet unflushed while taking a picture that has enough angle to see into the bowl, you're good. :P

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Awww... :D Thank you, Vladdy! And sure, we can go to the London zoo. That'd be fun! But just... be prepared to have to physically drag me out of the reptile section. XD Ugh, snakes are so adorable.

Anyway, part 2 of; "I need more coloured clothing"

I8L1aZLh.jpg

Lol, do you think somebody would call the police if I walked into a bank like this? I mean, I'm taking a bus into town soon, It'd be the perfect opportunity. :P Maybe I shouldn't... but it'd be so much fun... Hmm...

Dude. kinda random, but your shirt is pissing me off. XD it's design looks like an unsharpened image, in comparison to the rest of the photo. it's like you have low res on that one piece of environment while the rest of the world has HD mods. anyway, sorry. needed to say it. :lol:

Maybe you need to check anti-aliasing on your screen? :D

@Jeb - don't know about banks but I would half-expect a molotov cocktail in your hand, love! Instead of the phone.

But you look pretty dazzling!

And remind me of this a bit

dazzle_ship5_53ac3a8d3f09e.jpg

Oh, before you bite my head off for comparing you to a ship - I find warships beautiful, such graceful lines... and they are female too, so :P

Regards

@Jeb - don't know about banks but I would half-expect a molotov cocktail in your hand, love! Instead of the phone.

Admittedly the fingers are a bit dodgy, but eh.

I8L1aZLh.jpg.312edb02564fa2c55b214ab921a33bce.jpg

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

@Binky: OMG. It's 12am, I'm not supposed to be laughing this much and this loudly. Dammit Binky. XD That is just +100. Thank you so much. XP

@BTG: Noted. :P

@Kyou: Lol! Sorry, haven't updated my shirt graphics drivers yet. :D

@Vappydearest: Awww... :D What a nice ship! She's beautiful!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

:D What a nice ship! She's beautiful!

As are you! :D

@Binky - oh, my... I was right then! We have a militant anarchist in our midst :shock:

But, mmm... so pretty... :?

Regards

:D What a nice ship! She's beautiful!

As are you! :D

@Binky - oh, my... I was right then! We have a militant anarchist in our midst :shock:

But, mmm... so pretty... :?

Regards

:oops: Awww... Thank youuuu...

@KittyCat: Aww, but I like your clothing! :D And come on, pockets are useful. :P Female clothing doesn't have enough pockets. Bloody clothing designers. But boots are really comfortable too. :3

KttFh9Qh.jpg

Gonna hope this is sized right cause my internet at home is being dodgy for some reason so I can't do SHIT.

But anyway, lol, part 3, and this is probably my favourite shirt. It's got an adorable wittle bow on it!!! XP

-------

KttFh9Qh.jpg

Gonna hope this is sized right cause my internet at home is being dodgy for some reason so I can't do SHIT.

But anyway, lol, part 3, and this is probably my favourite shirt. It's got an adorable wittle bow on it!!! XP

Not sure why but it brings me a thought of Alice in Wonderland :D

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Perhaps it's because we are looking at Jeb Through the Looking Glass? :-) Or, she looks at us...

@Jeb - you should be careful, my dear... you will attract stalkers from all over the internet to this place if you will keep luring them with your beauty like that... :D

But you do look stunningly gorgeous, there's no denying it. Captivating, graceful, elegant... <- all that and more. Thank you for the treat.

@Reverend - nice shapka! :D Brings some memories, hehe... Oh, and I love the filename! :P

Regards

Perhaps it's because we are looking at Jeb Through the Looking Glass? :-) Or, she looks at us...

@Jeb - you should be careful, my dear... you will attract stalkers from all over the internet to this place if you will keep luring them with your beauty like that... :D

But you do look stunningly gorgeous, there's no denying it. Captivating, graceful, elegant... <- all that and more. Thank you for the treat.

@Reverend - nice shapka! :D Brings some memories, hehe... Oh, and I love the filename! :P

Regards

Subtle

@Kyou: Awww, but isn't he so dreaaaamy~? <3 *purr*

-------

Casanova...?

Oh, wait... Hey! Don't put my words into some other bloke's mouth! :D

They are so true, though :P

Regards

Casanova...?

Oh, wait... Hey! Don't put my words into some other bloke's mouth! :D

They are so true, though :P

Regards

Counting Out Time aren't you eh? ;)

Welp, now what?

Well, It's not an insult comparing you to casanova. dude was pretty good at hitting on women.

Anywhoosel

Moderator stuff: back to RL pictures

Way ahead of you, man.

Having some fun with a flat cap here...

237187648_Photoon3-17-16at9_17AM.thumb.jpg.55fc7283bd6ff5f47e9da220cb1fa541.jpg

Welp, now what?

Counting Out Time aren't you eh? ;)

He's a reputable man, hopefully he won't need his money back from the bookstore right away!

OT: This was my original Facebook profile picture, wayyy back in 2008.

10420101_10204596799936469_207573631270853890_n.jpg?oh=f76c0d6638986f5edac51044d079c5cf&oe=5777654E

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR