Quick September Update

Hey everyone, there's been a longer than expected delay since the last video, so I wanted to give a bit of an update. Right now I'm done with the voicework for Freeman's Mind episode 59 AND 60 and I'm currently working on episode 61. The sound editing help has ended up being a bit of a hold up, but I plan to get it resolved as soon as possible. I still want to keep the pace pretty relentless on FM since I promised to finish it this year, although at the rate it's going, I may risk trying some more Game Dungeons in between Freeman's Mind, I'll have to see. More videos coming soon!

LINK TO FORUM COMMENTS

I don't know if it's just me, but I would be totally o.k. with FM finished in 2015. The main thing is that you do make videos, whether it's Game Dungeon or Freeman's mind, they are both fun.

I don't know if it's just me, but I would be totally o.k. with FM finished in 2015. The main thing is that you do make videos, whether it's Game Dungeon or Freeman's mind, they are both fun.
Yeah, but I think the majority of the audience wants to see more Freeman's Mind and I wouldn't have promised to finish it this year if I didn't think I would deliver. Besides, if I didn't finish it, I'd be tempted to just keep doing Game Dungeon and postpone it indefinitely.

I'd love to see it finished by Christmas, but if you guys hit a snag, I'm not really worried about it. We've gone WAY longer than a couple weeks in-between FM episodes before.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

MORE VIDEOS! NOW! FREEMAN'S MIND!

Just kidding :D

seriously, take your time- quality>quantity (though you seem to have exceptional talent of making... silver videos at least with most being golden). Plus, as Pinkie Pie mentioned, we have gone much longer w.o new videos, so i'd like to think most of us are patient bunch, as i havent seen many regulars complaining about it (well, at least in way i started this post :P)

And hey- if we can wait Half-life 3 for... (uh, how long is it already?) then we can wait for FM episodes as long!

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Hey Ross, don't worry about finishing this year. You don't need to push yourself too hard for us. I think I speak for everyone when I say we are just glad you are continuing your work on the series, despite all the setbacks you've suffered over the years. Keep up the good work my friend and thank you.

Hey everyone, there's been a longer than expected delay since the last video, so I wanted to give a bit of an update. Right now I'm done with the voicework for Freeman's Mind episode 59 AND 60 and I'm currently working on episode 61. The sound editing help has ended up being a bit of a hold up, but I plan to get it resolved as soon as possible. I still want to keep the pace pretty relentless on FM since I promised to finish it this year, although at the rate it's going, I may risk trying some more Game Dungeons in between Freeman's Mind, I'll have to see. More videos coming soon!

LINK TO FORUM COMMENTS

Don't overwork yourself, Ross! I'd be happy if it took 10 more years to finish Freeman's Mind, as long as it maintains your usual quality.

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

Hey everyone, there's been a longer than expected delay since the last video,

Do I detect a pattern here? ;)

I'm joking, take your time.

I think we can all agree that all the comments on this post had pretty much the same point.

I know how hard sound editing is. I've tried it myself and I'm horrible at it.

"Exits are supposed to be difficult to locate! Because GOD HELP YOU if someone exited your building by accident. Then, they'd have to come back in!"

"Roger, Roger. What's your Vector, Victor?

:) ya same as what everyone else said. You probs have one of the more patient fanbases considering we're all waiting for half life 3...

Just keep up the good work and don't make yourself sick from working too fast.

What

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQn8y2f_IVA said ^

I contributed not because I demanded FM to be finished this year, but as a thank you for all that has been done already at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7m07Fj82O0 Whether a Game Dungeon gets released instead of a FM or if the final chapter(s) of FM spills over to the next year, makes no difference in my appreciation.

I honestly think Ross I can wait 20 years for you to finish FM, I wouldnt care how long you take, I just want to see it finished, but I dont want it to end......its such a great series

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

I love freeman's mind and all, but the reason I think it would be better to finish it this year is just to get it done, that way you finally have time to do other projects, freeman's mind takes up too much of your time

Dear Ross, in my opinion, you shouldn't worry so much about finishing FM this year. I mean, do any of us really want it to end so quickly?

Boy, Ross, at the pace you're working, it may as well seem like the local schoolkids in Poland are relaxing during their school hours.

Not that I would know much about Poland or Polish schools and their kids.

well, in areas that were under communist rule for 50 or so years, school systems havs generally less fucking around to but it blunt than in areas that werent under communist rule.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

well, in areas that were under communist rule for 50 or so years, school systems havs generally less fucking around to but it blunt than in areas that werent under communist rule.

I wanted to refer to that... but I can't understand this sentence :roll: Sometimes it happens...

maybe my English at school wasn't good enough :lol:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I wanted to refer to that... but I can't understand this sentence :roll: Sometimes it happens...

maybe my English at school wasn't good enough :lol:

Well, since you live with him, can you affirm Schwarzwald's assertion? Does Ross work harden than schoolchildren who go to school in formerly communist areas?

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.