FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 59

Can't wait for the next episode, you left it on a hell of a cliff hanger!
The resolution to the cliffhanger will be about as interesting as the build up.

I think he was so distracted by the gargantua killing the scientist and the guard that he just didn't see the G-man. After all, Freeman was next and, while we can't stop the Freeman, the gargantua can.

Or maybe more locked doors. ;)

Either way, one of my more favorite episodes! When Freeman was climbing the ladder and saw the soldier being pulled and he said, "Ah hah! Someone's spying on me! I knew it!" I laughed for a solid minute. And the ending was just superb!

On a more administrative note: Subtitles are just about done and I'll have them ready in about an hour. Stay tuned folks! :D

I'm convinced that your avatar isn't a gif, but a livestream from your home.

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

Ross, I liked how you handled the shitty AI of the Uplink demo.

I'm kinda surprised he didn't ask why the guy was spazzing out as bad as he was though. There's kneeling in fear, and then there is having a full panic attack/seizure.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

Awesome episode as always.

Didn't really notice any inconsistencies, perhaps I'm too used to black mesa not making sense sometimes...

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

amazing episode as always

also

was that sims 1 music i heard on the elevator? i believe it was!

the name's riley

Ha, "that" should've totally killed Freeman. Damn them invisible walls.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delacroix

Yes, we know Mister, yours is always the biggest.

amazing episode as always

also

was that sims 1 music i heard on the elevator? i believe it was!

If you watch the credits, yes.

I never noticed any invisible walls myself. Granted, I completely messed up my playthrough so....

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Yeah, someone willing to clear up where the invisible wall's at?

At the end when he is throwing all the grenades at the Gargantua guy, one of the grenades (the first one, in fact) hits an invisible wall and comes back at him. Since he has nowhere to go to avoid the blast, in the script he just ignored it and pretended he didn't throw it, claiming that he hesitated. It's not especially noticeable, actually.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

That ending was gold.

And as for the goal of completing hl by the end of the year, just don't rush. I'm more than happy to wait however long it takes for each and every episode as I have been doing since Freeman Mind's inception. It's been 7 (if I remember correctly) wonderful years of entertainment from FM. Just keep doing what you do best: making excellent, one-of-a-kind material.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

Yeah, someone willing to clear up where the invisible wall's at?

At the end when he is throwing all the grenades at the Gargantua guy, one of the grenades (the first one, in fact) hits an invisible wall and comes back at him. Since he has nowhere to go to avoid the blast, in the script he just ignored it and pretended he didn't throw it, claiming that he hesitated. It's not especially noticeable, actually.

+Repd' you for that. For the life of me, I couldn't figure it out, but I KNEW it was at the end. Thanks!

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

I've never played Uplink before, so everything in these past two parts was new and unexpected. Now if memory serves me correctly, we should be close to the part where Freeman gets a crossover with Shepard's mind (for however brief). Can't wait to see how he'll handle that.

There's a sequence in which

there's a bunch of platforming and more teleportation orbs, then he ends up in an armory with a scientist and guard, where even Eddie would be jealous of the stockpile, where he's given the long jump module, then it's off to the teleportation chamber and Xen.

Great episode as usual. It's been so many years since I played the Demo, I don't know what happens next - although now Freeman probably get's teleported back to Lambda Complex.

I didn't mind the morphine tripping at all. Throwing drugs on Freeman only makes him more fucked up, and druggy apathetic Freeman amuses me..

He warped out at the end of this episode. He could immediatelly end up in Xen.

I think Ross has said that he won't be skipping any parts of Half-Life, beyond some cheats to get around game mechanics such as hoisting himself up on a wall light to get over the electrified fence or pulling himself up onto a ledge that ordinarily you can't climb up. Otherwise, it's the game straight through without breaks.

He should appear back at the teleportation complex. Hopefully it was all a teleportation-induced dream. ;)