FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 59

^ :D awesome nickname

its a reference to the earlier episodes of Freemans mind aint?

Yes it is! When he enters the office complex and comments on all these ridiculous signs hanging on the walls. There was also "Scheduled Chaos Theory" but I can't remember if it was Ross's invention or already in the game...

Coincidentally, I am at the office complex of my playthrough. (Don't mind the cheats. It's a practice run. I have no idea how many times I've finished this game.) http://i.imgur.com/occHkiT.jpg It was in the game.

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

Did anybody else notice that Freeman accidentally killed that wounded scientist with a grenade?

yeah I noticed it When I first saw it. :mrgreen:

Ehhhh

Did anybody else notice that Freeman accidentally killed that wounded scientist with a grenade?

Yeah, but in Freeman's defense, it's kind of hard to focus with a Gargantua in the room.

I think Ross has said that he won't be skipping any parts of Half-Life, beyond some cheats to get around game mechanics such as hoisting himself up on a wall light to get over the electrified fence or pulling himself up onto a ledge that ordinarily you can't climb up. Otherwise, it's the game straight through without breaks.
I think I've only skipped the complete common-sense areas where a pullup is the only thing causing a circumvention and would be the natural impulse to do in the situation.

Only 5 episodes have been done since the fundraiser, you really gonna get finished this year?
I don't want to see more comments along these lines in the forums unless people are literally willing to bet money against me that I won't do it (and I won't cheat making half-assed episodes).

I think Ross has said that he won't be skipping any parts of Half-Life, beyond some cheats to get around game mechanics such as hoisting himself up on a wall light to get over the electrified fence or pulling himself up onto a ledge that ordinarily you can't climb up. Otherwise, it's the game straight through without breaks.
I think I've only skipped the complete common-sense areas where a pullup is the only thing causing a circumvention and would be the natural impulse to do in the situation.

Only 5 episodes have been done since the fundraiser, you really gonna get finished this year?
I don't want to see more comments along these lines in the forums unless people are literally willing to bet money against me that I won't do it (and I won't cheat making half-assed episodes).

Just saying you have only just over 3 months left, I really can't wait for you to get Freeman's Mind done so you can work on other shit, like RGD and bringing Civil Protection out of it's coma

Just saying you have only just over 3 months left, I really can't wait for you to get Freeman's Mind done so you can work on other shit, like RGD and bringing Civil Protection out of it's coma

Or, God willing, Freeman's Mind 2: The Search For More Money.

If he does get to Half-Life 2, I don't think he's gonna call it Freeman's Mind 2. I think he's just gonna continue the episodes in numerical order.

He who fights drummers

I sometimes wish I had MORE people nagging me about continuing my show on youtube, but other times, seeing the forum, I'm not sure it's a good idea... :roll:

If I ever pull this thig together (put together million things I've been procrastinating so far) with more or less regular updates (because I'm still into it), then, hell... I'm a person who needs to be nagged and reminded about things in semi-regular time periods. And numbers of nagging people grow with number of subscribers and views. One day, you can keep on bugging me on updates, instead of Ross. I (already) promised one guy to do my version of Chell's Mind 8-)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

If he does get to Half-Life 2, I don't think he's gonna call it Freeman's Mind 2. I think he's just gonna continue the episodes in numerical order.

"Follow the thoughts of Dr. Gordon Freeman, a 47 year old physicist and neurotic individual. In this episode, Freeman is awoken by a familiar face, does trash pickup, wanders through City 17 and runs from the cops, just like Eddie."

Can't wait for the next episode, you left it on a hell of a cliff hanger!
The resolution to the cliffhanger will be about as interesting as the build up.

He starts teleporting all over the place.

Calling it now.

It certainly wouldn't be the first time it mimicked the other Mind series.