Steam, Tracks, Trouble & Riddles: Chapter One

I fired it up and there is no sound during the intro, nor can I hear Ross' character's voice. Environmental sounds (picking stuff up, walking, etc.) work.

Are you sure the audio isn't turned off?

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

Congratulations to both the author and you, Ross!

I do have a bug report to submit, though: The "reverse direction" wheel doesn't work on level one and the magnet will not go past halfway to the left.

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

I fired it up and there is no sound during the intro, nor can I hear Ross' character's voice. Environmental sounds (picking stuff up, walking, etc.) work.

Are you sure the audio isn't turned off?

I'm pretty sure the audio was on. I could hear the crane moving, door sounds, walking around, etc. It's a bit moot now, though, since Steam won't launch the game for some unknown reason. :P

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite site on the extranet.

Anything showing up in the console? (Press the tilde key to open it, but you might need to enable it in keyboard settings first.) Sounds like a problem loading the VCDs to me.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Anything showing up in the console? (Press the tilde key to open it, but you might need to enable it in keyboard settings first.) Sounds like a problem loading the VCDs to me.

As I said, Steam won't launch it anymore. I could hear sound effects (crane moving, door opening, and so on), but no voices. :P

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite site on the extranet.