FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 60

The right swear in the wrong place can make ALL the difference IN THE WORLD...

You missed something... It should read: "ALL the difference IN THE FUCKING WORLD..."

HAHAHAHAH...... AHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: heh BTG, sometimes when you say something, you damn say it right :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I just realized something while playing Half-Life today- the very next episode should have Freeman going to Xen. I'm really excited for that; I want to see why he ends up going to the alien planet when all he wants to do is leave, go home, get drunk, shower, and sleep.

My current prediction: that big teleporter at the end of the episode (which takes him back to where he started in the game, with the high tech carousel) will take him to Xen. I really hope that I'm wrong, though.

"So, wake up, asshole. Wake up and... smell the fucking asheszzzzz."

"I didn't fucking see you get on."

"Every-fucking-time I get relocated, I never get fucking used to it."

"Well... end of the fucking line."

"Welcome, fucking welcome to City 17."

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

This just made my morning. XD Cheers, mate.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

@Jeb_CC Heh, you're welcome.

I'm liking the potential references to HL2 sprinkled here and there lately. In this episode, where he speaks on the nature of the teleportation orbs, he wonders if they kill the original Gordon and create an exact duplicate. He says that he doesn't mind sacrificing himself and that the cause he believes in the most is the "Greater Gordon".

I believe this is a reference to the eventual cause he ends up leading against the Combine. Especially once they begin calling him "The One Free Man". ;)

I just realized something while playing Half-Life today- the very next episode should have Freeman going to Xen. I'm really excited for that; I want to see why he ends up going to the alien planet when all he wants to do is leave, go home, get drunk, shower, and sleep.

My current prediction: that big teleporter at the end of the episode (which takes him back to where he started in the game, with the high tech carousel) will take him to Xen. I really hope that I'm wrong, though.

Yeah, no, we've already established that Ross only cuts chunks of Half-Life when Gordon should logically be able to skip something by doing a pullup. Why would Ross go to such great lengths to disappoint us? The opening of the next episode should be pretty fuckin' hilarious, with Freeman ranting about how he keeps winding up in the same place.

"Man of few words, aren't you, motherfucker?"

@Jeb_CC Heh, you're welcome.

I'm liking the potential references to HL2 sprinkled here and there lately. In this episode, where he speaks on the nature of the teleportation orbs, he wonders if they kill the original Gordon and create an exact duplicate. He says that he doesn't mind sacrificing himself and that the cause he believes in the most is the "Greater Gordon".

I believe this is a reference to the eventual cause he ends up leading against the Combine. Especially once they begin calling him "The One Free Man". ;)

Yeah, I think it will be interesting how his ego will respond to the worshipping he practically gets from the rebels. Being "The One Free Man" would just be icing on the cake.

"So, wake up, Mista Muthafuckin Freeman. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Wake up and...smell tha ashes..."

"I didn't peep you git on."

"Every time I git relocated, I never git used ta dat shit."

"Well... end of tha line."

"Welcome, welcome ta Citizzle 17."

He who fights drummers

Ohh if anyone sees Dr Breen or Mossman tell them I SAID FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

I dunno, man. It's just easier for it to be swear free, cause then you can show it to anyone you damn want without offending anybody. X3 I don't mind swears but I think swears CAN be worked around. Although swearing can be very funny at times, I don't think something should be SHOWERED with swears. Ross does a good job so far with keeping it not too clean and not too showered.

Yeah, I see what you mean about showing content to an audience. That's sort of become a hobby of mine and, while I really

don't mind hearing cussing myself, it can be a factor in whether or not I will show something to a certain group of other people.

This is not often though, and in the case of Freeman's Mind, I suppose you would also have to consider the general screams

and violence in Half-Life and the fact that he shoots unarmed scientists before you worry too much about language.

But then cultures have different preferences and sensibilities, so I can respect your point of view.

But then cultures have different preferences and sensibilities, so I can respect your point of view.

Thank you! I never really thought about the violence. XD I'm so used to it now that it just goes right over my head. I guess, if you had violence, cussing would just be the cake topping, it wouldn't really matter cause come on, if a person gets shot, he ain't gonna go; "This hurts!"

He's probably gonna scream; "MOTHERF*CKER SNOT P*SS F*CKB*TCH THIS HURTS."

I mean I would probably swear my head off too, and I only swear over the internet. X3 So at the end of the day, it's realism.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

"What the hell? Fucking BREEN is in charge?"

"Tell me Dr. Freeman, if you can. You have destroyed so much. What is it exactly that you have created? Can you name even one fucking thing?"

"Good job Gordon, throwing that switch and all, I can see your M.I.T. education really fucking pays off."

"What fucking cat?"

That's my contribution. I love it when Freeman is angry and all, but like morphine, it should be given in small dosages.

Yeah, turn on all the mushrooms; I don't care about the power bill.

\

"Tell me Dr. Freeman, if you can. You have destroyed so much. What is it exactly that you have created? Can you name even one fucking thing?"

"Good job Gordon, throwing that switch and all, I can see your M.I.T. education really fucking pays off."

"What fucking cat?"

That's my contribution. I love it when Freeman is angry and all, but like morphine, it should be given in small dosages.

"Here, let me fucking buy you a drink."

"Oh, fucking fiddlesticks."

"It's your pet, the freaking head-fucking-humper."

"Get out of City 17 as fast as you fucking can, Gordon."

My contribution.

-------

FUCK YOU FISH!!!!!!!!!!!

CALL ME ISHMAEL BITCH!

"GREAT FUCKING SCOTT!!! GORDON FUCKING FREEMAN!!!! I wish I had some FUCKING Warning!"

"Yeah you and me both Doc, He was just bout to board the express to Nova FUCKING Prospeckt!"

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Well, to give a defense to the "Russian Roulette" teleporters, how else would you set them up? You have that tower that you need to climb, and the whole point of this was to test teleporters, so ladders would just ruin the experiment. Moving platforms does make some sense, although, yeah it's dangerous. The best way would just have a huge room with each teleporter on ground level, but eh.

When I played Half-Life for the first time, I wondered if people working there had to do this every day to get to their offices/labs. There really is no other way to get to the upper level.

Then again, it might be an alternative to coffe. You either arive at work awake and focused, or you're dead.

\

"What fucking cat?"

"Here, let me fucking buy you a drink."

"Oh, fucking fiddlesticks."

"It's your pet, the freaking head-fucking-humper."

"Get out of City 17 as fast as you fucking can, Gordon."

My contribution.

"FUCKING HAAAAAAX!!"

"I'm not really the sentimental type, but.... well, no, I'm not."