FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 60

That FUCK YOU PAY ME research bit made me think of Goodfellas for some reason

Great episode Ross

FUCK YOU PAY ME ROSS!!! Just kidding, I love the show alot keep it up

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

I LOVED this episode. It was even better than the last few, despite its relatively short length. Favorite bits:

"I didn't even want to kill that guy... but they LITERALLY forced my hand."

"Am I working for Microsoft?"

"Oh piss off, I can teleport too! [downs Vortigaunt with a few bullets; another one teleports behind him] Ugh, now what? [turns around and mows it down] You're not special anymore!"

I'm glad to hear that 61 will be out soon. I'm really looking forward to these next few episodes- we all know why. Was your comment on wanting to get the video done by the end of September referring to episode 61, the Game Dungeon episode, or both?

"Maybe it has answers..."

I don't think so... I bet it just has more questions, and lots of aliens.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I hope you have another Halloween episode planned, but have you thought about doing an Anniversary Game Dungeon?
Originally I wanted to flood all of October with scary-themed RGD episodes, but I think that's unrealistic now since I'm trying to get through FM, I'll just have to save that for next year. I'll try and have something for Halloween and possibly another one for October, I'll have to see.

YOU LIE! Downloadable copies are never available later! I don't think I've downloaded any Freeman's Mind episodes this year.

That means I haven't even seen the 720p resolution yet. :( I don't actually mind waiting, but I was wondering if there was any

date that you were planning on uploading the original copies?

I updated everything once I did the donations, I plan to put the rest up later. I want to put them up the same time I update the episode pages and I don't have the smoothest system for doing that. In addition to not having entries for RGD yet, the whole process would be at least an all-day procedure and I've just been sacrificing everything lately to get more videos out. One of the reasons my productivity is higher is I'm essentially foregoing all entertainment aside from watching something for 30-45 minutes before I go to sleep each night. I'll get to the downloads, I'm just playing triage as usual.

My favorite joke has to be the one about Microsoft.
For those who don't know, MS has had a culture of having employees rate each other at the same time they'll routinely lay off the bottom 10% of their workforce. It's created an atmosphere of distrust and in some cases sabotage.

Originally I wanted to flood all of October with scary-themed RGD episodes, but I think that's unrealistic now since I'm trying to get through FM, I'll just have to save that for next year. I'll try and have something for Halloween and possibly another one for October, I'll have to see.

Let me guess: Dark Seed?

bloody hell, mate. Extremely nice episode and by looks of it very fast tempo, but dont overwork- i think most fans find quick episodes nice, but none wants it by cost of your health

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

bloody hell, mate. Extremely nice episode and by looks of it very fast tempo, but dont overwork- i think most fans find quick episodes nice, but none wants it by cost of your health

Agreed, but it doesn't seem to me from Ross's comments that he's overworking - more just reaching his full potential.

Agreed, but it doesn't seem to me from Ross's comments that he's overworking - more just reaching his full potential.

well, i hope thats the case

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

This is the best episode in a long time. It is much better than the last three. I was getting really indifferent towards "Freeman's Mind" due to the episodes during which Freeman was doped out on morphine. I just didn't find those jokes to be funny. But now things are back on track and entertaining again.

Well, OK, I could definitely do with much less swearing. At least less F-bombs.

Let me guess: Dark Seed?

I know it's from the sequel, but for some reason that made me think of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BINXO02RZTY.

Fuck this. It is not Ross Scott's responsibility to ensure you can show Freeman's Mind to your entire family, and if you are personally made uncomfortable by swearing, I have no words for you. Except "fuck".

I hope you have another Halloween episode planned, but have you thought about doing an Anniversary Game Dungeon?

Good to know! I hope you find time for everything you want to do, without sucking up any personal time.

I don't get half of the science humor in FM, but I think that's one of the beauty parts of it.

Well, to give a defense to the "Russian Roulette" teleporters, how else would you set them up? You have that tower that you need to climb, and the whole point of this was to test teleporters, so ladders would just ruin the experiment. Moving platforms does make some sense, although, yeah it's dangerous. The best way would just have a huge room with each teleporter on ground level, but eh.

Fuck this. It is not Ross Scott's responsibility to ensure you can show Freeman's Mind to your entire family, and if you are personally made uncomfortable by swearing, I have no words for you. Except "fuck".

I dunno, man. It's just easier for it to be swear free, cause then you can show it to anyone you damn want without offending anybody. X3 I don't mind swears but I think swears CAN be worked around. Although swearing can be very funny at times, I don't think something should be SHOWERED with swears. Ross does a good job so far with keeping it not too clean and not too showered.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I dunno, man. It's just easier for it to be swear free, cause then you can show it to anyone you damn want without offending anybody. X3 I don't mind swears but I think swears CAN be worked around. Although swearing can be very funny at times, I don't think something should be SHOWERED with swears. Ross does a good job so far with keeping it not too clean and not too showered.

This is literally not how real life works. People's internal monologues are peppered with as many swears as they damn well think, and, oh, yeah, what's Freeman's Mind again?

This is literally not how real life works. People's internal monologues are peppered with as many swears as they damn well think, and, oh, yeah, what's Freeman's Mind again?

It's not, but I don't think you should be swearing at other people cause they hate swearing. :P Everyone has their own views on it so don't go spraying your view on them or saying it's stupid or whatever. X3 Please, thank you.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

This episode caught me so off guard. When I saw "Episode 60" in my subscriptions list, I thought I was seeing things but no, there it was. An amazingly quick period of time between episodes. I have gotten so used to waiting much longer than this (not that I'm complaining. Always happy to wait whatever amount of time it takes for an episode to be released, no matter how long. You can't rush excellent quality material). Great work as ever, Ross! A very fun episode indeed :)

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

The right swear in the wrong place can make ALL the difference IN THE WORLD...

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

The right swear in the wrong place can make ALL the difference IN THE WORLD...

You missed something... It should read: "ALL the difference IN THE FUCKING WORLD..."

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.